DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

I got a 0, and it writes it's a perfect score. B) Okay, I need to say, I usually earn max point on these, I just don't know why. My normal vision is terrible, maybe the "mother nature" compensates me with my good color vision. Maybe.

Edited by LeoReginae
I watched the wrong page

I started to do the test again, but I got frustrated because the colors weren't sliding easily for me so I'll just stick with my perfect score,

This was interesting.  I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to complete and yet I was able to score a 2.  I just had cataract surgery a few months ago and would not be surprised if that had something to do with it. :D

I was surprised that I got a 0. I've taken this test before and last time I struggled with the blue/purple row. I guess I did better this time? Or maybe I just have a better monitor now, lol

I got 2!

I got 84 on my first test because I didn't know what to do...

Edit: tried again and got another 2.

Edited by CrystalDragon14

I've taken this test a few times before and every time I get a score of 0 :3! Perfect color vision despite having awful actual vision

Surprisingly got 0. It was easier to place colours when the wrong ones were next to each other. I guess when the correct ones were together it was more difficult to distinguish! 

Side note- I put my details in to compare score. The worst score for women was 16041604! My hope is they probably went wrong deliberately to see what the lowest possible score could be… which I am now tempted to do XD  

I got a zero, which I guess is a perfect score. Lol, it must be because of my artistic streak.

I took off my glasses to take this test, and I got a 0! Not sure if the results would be different with my glasses, but 0 is nice to see!