DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

Tried to take the test. I keep getting a error message.

Your score: 3

I messed up a little with the greens, but otherwise did fine. smile.gif

Edited by injenn

Got a perfect score :3 Too lazy to post the proof but I've the screenshot if necessary.. xd.png

Sadly though.. there was always one color block in each line that I could not, for the life of me, determine where it looked 'correct.' so I'd just throw it where it looked the least 'wrong' ... xd.png

I got an 8. Interestingly enough, the only one I had errors in was the green/blue bar. The yellow/green and magenta/purple ones were really easy for me. I had my Mom do this too, and she also got an 8. I guess an 8 is good enough. I work in a clothing store where I'm constantly asked about colors matching. So hopefully they can trust my judgement. tongue.gif

Got it to work at last. I got a 10

7, though now my eyes hate me. I could see a few that were out of place, but my eyes were starting to get out of focus. @.@ 7 is a fine enough score though~

Why did everyone get such good scores and I got 367??? sad.gif

I got either a 10 or a 20 (can't remember), but man, my eyes were giving out on me. I started getting sort of vague and nauseous towards the end, just wanted it to be over.

Woah! I just took it again and got 16! 367 to 16, interesting...

I got a 25, but the black background hurts my eyes/head and it makes me want to get through it asap. lol

Got a perfect score

my eyes hate me now. That black background... gah!!

Since it's 1 in the morning and I'm wearing glasses you'll surely forgive me my score of 22 laugh.gif

I just took the test again and got a perfect score of 0 (last time was 8) just goes to show that this monitor is better than my old one, I doubt my eyes got better. biggrin.gif

Since it's 1 in the morning and I'm wearing glasses you'll surely forgive me my score of 22 laugh.gif

I forgive you, considering the first time I took it I got 367 xd.png

Oh please. I got 38.

I got a 4 was perfect till I got to the warm pink tones.

user posted image

Not big surprise. I wear glasses and am sitting in the dark, but my monitor has relatively high contrast since I do a lot of digital art. I've always been good with colors; I'm extremely nearsighted and as a child relied pretty heavily on the color of objects in my surroundings to figure out what they were at a distance... then I got glasses. tongue.gif

It's funny that I scored better when I took my glasses off (my first score was 26 tongue.gif ) but my eyes did tell me to censorkip.gif after that

Wow! Only 4 colors off! Looks like my 20/460 vision ain't too bad, eh?

EDIT: Try doing the test while listening to Cyriak's Cows & Cows & Cows...

Edited by iluvdna