DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

I got a 49. No, that is not a typo. 49.

Yeesh D: My eyes suck >.<

Really? I got a 92. No joke. 92. I don't think I'm not color blind, but maybe I should check. xd.png

I felt the first one was easiest... I also did the best on that part.

Edited by ticonderoga2

Toward the end all the colors were running together and giving me a headache.

I can't tell different hues of bright green. Everything else I have like, enhanced color vision

I got 15.

Edited by wonton55912

Not at all what I was expecting for a test!

I seem to have had trouble with the green blue sequence which doesn't surprise me at all. I know there are some shades that I perceive as blue that most people see as green. (I owned a lovely tealy blue coat that was described one day by someone as green. That was the first inkling maybe I saw things differently.)

Wow, that is hard.

First time, I got a 23. Second Time I got a 0!

I always felt I had good color vision :3

user posted image

My color vision is so good, the test didn't even give me a score. It just labeled me as a Mantis Shrimp and apologized for its feeble testing methods.

lolol a joke no one will get.

The first time I took it on this thread, I got 40something.

This time, I got 10. It helped a lot to just do one row at a time, take a break, and do the next; my eyes get sore and color-confused even with one row.

I actually had the most trouble with the purple-red at the end.

I got a 10. D'no if that's good or bad, considering that web design is my career of choice... >.>

user posted image

On first attempt and having spent most of an hour before this crying (don't ask).

Well, I draw in my free time, not sure if that has any effect, or, vice versa, if my hue distinguishing abilities affect my colouring.

Edited by lightbird

Got a 15. I'm bad with blues and purples (short wavelengths).

I got a 4 smile.gif

" Your score: 4

Age range: 16-19 *I'll be 20 in less than a month, so I should try after my birthday laugh.gif*

Best score for your gender and age range: 0

Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520 "

Edited by DeathCry

I got an 8. My color vision is decent, apparently. But everything else is horrible. xd.png

I got a 7 =D But appearently the best score for my age range is supposed to be 0 o.o I don't think that's right.... LOL.... poptartFINALTINY.gif

0 baby! I always was proud of myself with colors. Sadly, my friends cant tell the difference between royal blue and indigo. ;(

Sadly, my friends cant tell the difference between royal blue and indigo. ;(

How. They're markedly different hues. ಥ_ಥ

I scored a 3 on my first attempt. happy.gif I consider that to be pretty good, since my eyes are rather tired due to it being 4:19 AM right now. Proof is here: clickety click. smile.gif

Am I suprised by it? Not really, because I have always been an artistic person who has had an eye for colour.

18, not too bad I guess. After I completed it, I realized turning off f.lux would probably have helped a lot. rolleyes.gif F.lux is supposed to help with sleep cycles by adjusting the colors on the monitor, so my screen is a little bit redder and dimmer than normal settings. Perhaps I'll try again later. Very interesting though.

I got a 12. Not too bad, but I'm really bad with blues and greens apparently.

I got 4, - meaning only 4 wrong, in the greeny/yellow range. Not bad at all.