DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

Got a 7... Which is more than good for me xd.png

I got a...90?

Huh. I could've sworn I was better at distinguishing colors than that. blink.gif

Your score: 14

Meh, o well I didn't sleep anw yesterday much and bright sreen makes it harder to tell the colors apart, i shall try again later xd.png

I scored a 4 ;o

I honestly expected much worse xd.png Taking my glasses off to double check it helped somewhat, all the colors blended together to better see xP

Edited by EmoDuck598

I was tired and at first I got worried because for a second I thought that meant I did really badly and I know my mom has the gene for color blindness cause my brothers have it so I thought maybe that gene affected something else and... tongue.gif

I got a 46. I couldn't tell where to put certain colors, because they didn't fit anywhere.

I got a perfect on an IRL test dry.gif

Took it again and I got a 199 blink.gif

Got 18. The screen was reflecting, though.

And now my heads kind of ... Well its hurting.

uh wow i have a perfect 0?

i'm nearsighted but i was wearing contacts. wow i'm really happy about this u////u

Wow I got a 0 !!! I'm inordinately proud of myself. I was super careful and meticulous and I guess it payed off smile.gif

Ha, scored between 400-1000, gave up after a minute of blurred nothing. I'm color-blind, known it forever, but thought I'd give it a shot for fun. I can't believe you people can distinguish between the subtleties... lucky devils.

This last day's new release eggs all look the same to me. I usually rely on descriptions, but they're all the same. So luckily someone posted that some fall more often in certain biomes. I think I have a variety. xd.png

I forgot to turn off F.lux so I had to redo a lot of it-.-

oh well. I probably couldn't get a better score

and I started feeling the early itch of eyeball cancer setting in so I'm not doing that again.

I tried it again and got a 0 this time. I was a bit more careful this time and didn't feel like I developed a headache part of the way through. For a strategy, I'd suggest that when you've more or less got them "obviously" arranged, try shifting each chip to the left or right and see whether or not it looks better or worse.