DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

Wonder how much of this is a vision test, and how much is a "How good's your monitor" test.

Anyway, got a 12.

Got an 18. Wonder if it is actually true stuff. The color lines all looked perfect to me when I finished it. My glasses are on because I can't stand leaning into the screen until I get banned for sticking my nose into my computer's faic xd.png

The more I stared, the more the colours started looking the same (most of them looked really similar to start with anyway) and it was slightly overwhelming so I decided to quit while I was ahead and admit that I'm slightly colour blind. I blame my glasses.

Wow, this is a pretty interesting test! But it made my eyes hurt after the first row T_T

But I guess it was worth it: Perfect score biggrin.gif

I actually got a perfect score. Who'da thought? My eyesights terrible. Oats well.

Mine's not that good either happy.gif;

Edited by RulenneClarissa

I was not expecting that. o-o It killed my eyes though.

Edited by Aristocrack

I got a 3... But I already knew my eyes see different contrasts.

Apparently, I've got a few problems near the blue-green transition zone.

Got 7. Had some problems with the red colors, it seems. And it's after midnight, maybe I'd get a different result at daytime...

I got 46, and my eyes hurt... Darn. I thought that I did a lot better than that. unsure.gif

23 :'(

Tried it again, last time I did it was a while ago.

I scored 12 without my glasses

12 after a full day of work while half asleep waiting for the new release - not bad, I don't think xd.png~ I seem to have problems with teal.