DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

I got a 4 and indication that the green-blue area is my weakness.

And it is really true, I often argue with people what color something is, I'm like, D00D this is GREEN and they just glare at me and my stubbornness.

Incidentally my hair is green-blue. biggrin.gif

*rubs eyes*

That took me a while! I ended up getting a 10, so not too horribly bad, ahaha~

Whoa! That's some seriously annoying test tongue.gif I scored 50.. And I was really trying my best smile.gif But those colours all look alike!

I got 15. My worst areas were red and teal.

They teach whole art classes on discriminating between subtle colors, so I don't feel bad about a poor score tongue.gif

I got a perfect 0 again.. It's been a couple months since i've taken the test heheh

That one above, the orange bunch of dots.. I think that's just to mess with our heads and make us think we are colour blind... ._.

Edit:

It was september 12th 2012 last time i took this test...just twelve days before my fifteenth birthday.

It's been almost a year.. I'll be 17 in two months and five days

Still have perfect vision awe yeaah

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

I scored 11. Not bad, considering I did the test very quickly. I probably would have scored lower if I'd taken more time, but after a while I started to get a headache so I quit. :-)

I got 20! :xd.png:

I have trouble with oranges and the green-to-blue hues. And blue's my favorite color... dry.gif

Oh my gosh! I took this test a long time ago and got a score of 46, but I decided to retake it now to see if there was any change. I got a perfect score. blink.gif

Either this new laptop has a vastly superior screen (likely), or I didn't try very hard on the first try, even though I thought I did. *shrugs*

laugh.gif 74! laugh.gif

What a fun for blue shades colourblind! biggrin.gif But the pinkish was OK, almost to perfection...

I got 15. It's not... that bad laugh.gif

I had most trouble with the blue to purple range. I was getting a headache by then, though.

I knew I was going to do bad, but I didn't expect a 67 score. Honestly, at times all the colors seemed the same.

Took it again to see if my new laptop would make any difference (it has much better graphics!) or if I had improved... My first score was 24, and now it's 4! :3

I got a 0 but I have no idea what this is supposed to be.