DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

79 ;~;

A lot of the squares looked the same to me though. Apparently I'm terribly insensitive to slight color changes.

Perfect score here.

Funny thing though: After I sorted them some squares next to each other seemed to be in the wrong order. When I changed them with the next square to fit them in they looked even more wrong. So I changed them again. Seems like my eyes 'think' some in between hues are still missing. laugh.gif

I got 54...I had no idea id do that bad. Great to know my vision is poor all round~

Still I tried my best - I got no regrets. Plus this is a handy thing to know.

I got 31! My hiccups were mostly in the blues, purples and yellow-greens. Who knew?

user posted image

I can see shades of green-blue fairly well, but everything else is just... PFFF. Could you tell that I was guessing for most of it?

I really couldn't see the difference >_>;

44?

common...

Really?

Im an artist... this shouldn't be like this...

il try agin...

Argh...Cant be bothered...

Authough i noticed one of my eyes are better than the other...I couldn't tell what eye i should listen too..

It can me the screens fault too...

Edited by creepado

I first time I took it a couple months ago I got a perfect score! But I just redid it and got an 8 sad.gif. My color vision's getting worse! ohmy.gif

Got a 12... tongue.gif Not bad, I had 3 mistakes in each color hue... Though I started to rush through it when I got near the end... Oh well.

a LOWER score is better???

I tried my best and got a 190

T-T

THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME TO ME

Hmm. Link doesn't work for me, but on other tests usually I'm pretty good.

its probably your computer or something. my personal computer was having problems with the link and my grannies computer is not having problems with it.

I got a 4! My mistakes were on the last bar. Towards the end the colours started blurring together. xd.png