DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

I'm joining the hundreds club with a 134 tongue.gif It made my eyes hurt.

Welcome, I think I'm the leader since I got a 200 on my second try. I got a 190 on my first...

Ooh it worked on Firefox. I got a nine, would have gotten better but I spent the day staring at the computer and so my head was throbbing by the second one.

You guys are making me sad by crying when you have an awesome score... At least I improved! 185!

71. ;_;

Got a 4! Woot woot woot! I may try it again... after a while, everything starts to go woobly... you know?

ETA: Second time: 8 pts. The screen seemed all wavy... gave my eyes a little break. Third time: perfect! I realized that I had to think a little more consciously about not just "does this color flow into the next one?" but things like "does this square have more yellow or more blue than the one beside it?"

Edited by Kelkelen

I got 0. wink.gif

AKA: I have PERFECT color vision. biggrin.gif

I was actually expecting to get a bad/worse then that score, so I was pretty surprised. I've always been aware my color vision is good though.

Oooh, I remember this, I took it quite some time ago. Got a perfect score happy.gif A calibrated monitor REALLY helps with this, on some monitors the colours really look a LOT different.

O___o

Wha-what??

The first time I took this test, about a half a year ago (?) I got maybe a 46. I just did it and got a 4!

I have a 5 year old dell with one of those huge almost rounded computer screens, so i'm surprised the color is great here!

A round century for me - 100.

I know I'm shortsighted, but none of my optician tests indicated I was colour-blind as well...

28 O__e

And I though I was doing well! I was wearing my glasses though, so I might try again without them.

Just took it again with my glasses off and got a 3! Much better than 28! biggrin.gif

I think I strained my eyes from getting so close to the screen though (I'm blind as a bat without my glasses) >.>

I got a 19 but I should probably try again when I'm not recovering from a three-day hospital stay for something neurological. xd.png