sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

It was ungendered when I picked it up, so I don't think it was a mis-gender. Quite possible it was an abandon mistake, though. o_0 Funnily, I literally just grabbed a gendered Gaia wyrm from the AP; maybe she rebelled against influence or something? In any case, I'm very glad to have her! tongue.gif

Happy Birthday, btw! smile.gif

My birthday is in two days, but thank you either way! They were an early present from a kind player on here. wub.gif

Another good thing - the cooldown of my two recently caught xenowyrms is over so I can finally send the teleport link to a friend and free two egg slots. biggrin.gif

Finally I was able to hunt one xenoegg after the release biggrin.gif It took five days I think..

Oh gawd that gorgeous congrats~

Thank you! I'm very proud of it since it's my first completely self bred 4th gen. <3

I also bred this Black Tea today, which is also fantastic. ^^

so I picked up two 4th gen blacks off the AP, influenced them, made sure they where not related

and i really was not playing the alt lotto this was actually one of those times i was indifferent to it because i wanted t breed them so that they could produce alt eggs that i would keep or trade

You:but blockE alt blacks are a super rare blessing

and that's true I was absolutely elated to see the little guy/girl but now I can't breed them together and keep them purebred because now there's one alt black in otherwise regular black lineage

do you think people will care if there's one alt black in a otherwise regular black only lineage?

will it still count as purebred?

will the lineage be as good if i breed them now?

buuuuuuuuut its better to have it hatch alt then not because its a replaceable lineage

and its a purebred alt black so that's always cool!

so overall i'm happy a little bittersweet, but 97%

happy which is really good

Edited by blockEdragon

Was a bit bummed I couldn't get a full set of Xenos and since I can't find them in the cave anymore, I reckoned I should just give up and continue my breeding projects. Then - my Ice dragon finally got me my final GoN!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KqkSu

Managed to snag some names I wanted for some of my xenowyrms:

Flame Wyrm

Life Wyrm

Time Wyrm

Barren Wyrm

Desolate Wyrm

Maritime Wyrm

Marine Wyrm

Shocking Wyrm

Sparking Wyrm

Finally!

Been trying to breed this pair since I got them at Valentines, no egg, no interest, no nothing until now. biggrin.gif

Finally!

Been trying to breed this pair since I got them at Valentines, no egg, no interest, no nothing until now. biggrin.gif

heyy, i bred that heartseeker! what a beautiful checker :3

All my babies grew up!! biggrin.gif And I caught a CB Copper! (Finally) biggrin.gif