sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I have found two CB Magma Dragon eggs in the span of two days. I am absolutely amazed.

Caught a cb ice!

Didn't see one xenowyrm, but caught an ice! I still don't have a cb female, so it's just as good.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Congrats to everyone who's having success with the elusive dragons!

I was trying all day to catch another Mana egg. Then two show up in the Coast on the same refresh, and I caught both of them.

[maniacal revenge-victory screech]

Congrats to everyone who's having success with the elusive dragons!

I was trying all day to catch another Mana egg. Then two show up in the Coast on the same refresh, and I caught both of them.

[maniacal revenge-victory screech]

This really made me giggle. laugh.gif

Managed to get a yellow dino for someone. smile.gif

Caught a CB Chrono and traded for a CB Chrono. My CB Xeno goals are complete!! wub.gif

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I FOUND A CB SILVER IN THE ALPINE

i just walked in checked the third one saw the word beautiful glow and clicked it and i GOT IT

and i was really sad after missing a CB gold at the drop but this almost makes up for it

now to keep to or not to keep it that is the question

either way

MY HEART IS RACING!

QUE MUSIC!

Edited by blockEdragon

Oh my GOD!

I just got a Leetle Tree!

I've heard so many things about how hard they were to get and I caught it after less than a few months of being in DC! I could cry! laugh.gif

Oh my GOD!

I just got a Leetle Tree!

I've heard so many things about how hard they were to get and I caught it after less than a few months of being in DC! I could cry! laugh.gif

i think i saw that leetle

I have no clue how these two compare as far as breeding ratios go, but at this point any egg is a good egg. xd.png Can't wait to get this lineage off the ground~ it's so pretty.

Edit: Oooh, and a test breed produced this Golden Wyvern egg. Some AP hunter's going to be very happy. ^^

Edited by Tehya Faye

Caught a CB xeno in the desert. smile.gif

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaand a xeno egg in the alpine! My friend will now have at least one of each six. wub.gif Hope to get her a pair of each in the near future (except for pyro - she already has two pyros, so no volcano hunting for me). tongue.gif

Edit #2: Saw a ridgewing egg in the alpine, decided to go for it, aaaaaaaaaand it was a tan! smile.gif Boy, am I lucky this morning! Hope it applies to the exam that I'm taking today as well. biggrin.gif

Edit #3: Three successful vampire bites - can't wait to gift them to someone who requested them. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

After weeks of no egg/no interest/wrong egg, Luckiest Catch has finally bred the last Shimmer egg I needed to clear my list! *mops brow*

SO UUHH

Well honestly I haven't been too active in the past few summer months, I usually grab a few things from the AP and come back days later...stuff like black eggs for alts and the such. Well I came on today to check on things and saw I had three ER eggs. One being a black egg that I swear I caught from the AP...

ITS A 2G THUWED OMG

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jVbbV

TJ delivered it god knows when and I JUST NOW REALIZED LOL

<3 weeee What a great day. *prays for altie*

I've unlocked all of the observations for this Red Dragons!

EDIT: And Black Dragons!

Edited by Drinking_Water

After weeks of no egg/no interest/wrong egg, Luckiest Catch has finally bred the last Shimmer egg I needed to clear my list! *mops brow*

Congrats xd.png

Congratulations! Now, give that baby a rest and have some fun! biggrin.gif

Just caught a cb volcano xenowyrm! The incredible thing is that I waited the 5 minutes drop, refreshed the volcano page, though "nothing interesting here" and switched to another biome. Then realized "wait... mana???", came back to the volcano and the egg was still there biggrin.gif