sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

It *is* impressive to get an old common from Tri-Horn!

In that case I am suitably happy for the circumstances!

I finally completed this lineage with golds, hollies and winter magii. biggrin.gif

I got that Holly mommy Bjellra in 2013, and it took this long to make her a mate with a lineage that matches hers somewhat well.

If they get Holly babies next christmas, I hope they get a big clutch and that the eggs end up in the hands of folks who'll enjoy the challenge of finding matching mates for them as much as I did.

That looks absolutely beautiful, it's one of the most beautiful lineages I've ever seen! Congratulations, great job.

Just bred this and this, the last of the descendants of my AP-find Goldfail lineage. I'm really hoping they don't refuse!

I've also managed to breed two second-gens that I need for the Sonnet lineage, and two second-gens as mates for AP finds.

I have a breeding pair of each Xenowyrm and a couple of eggs as a start for the next set; I've also managed to trade for my second CB Rainbow copper, hopefully he doesn't resist his influence and I can breed a mate for her!

Just caught an Alpine Xenowyrm, now I'm down to only needing the Forest Xenowyrm to have my breeding pairs.

All three of my 2ng gen undines hatched alt.

Edited by vythalax

My scroll is going to explode tomorrow. Almost all my hatchies are gonna gender, and an eggie or two may hatch! happy.gif

Finally got a CB of the only Nebula color I didn't have.

My Tea army is coming along nicely; I miscounted last time I posted in here, but I now have 220 Black Tea dragons. Nearly halfway to my goal.

smile.gif

*Gasps*

THAT's what I can do with my Anagallis! (...Anagallises, Anagalli? huh.gif )

I hoarded a bunch when they were first released, but couldn't think of any lineages to use them for. Now I know!

Oh yay! Not only am I only four dragons away from getting a silver trophy, I finally managed to complete giving all my dragons a description. Now I just have to wait until they're approved. (I'm not holding my breath, however, as my queue line is about 35 dragons long now, and some have been on the waiting list for a while. Not complaining, of course.)

Oh yay! Not only am I only four dragons away from getting a silver trophy

Getting a new trophy is an awesome feeling!

Now if only TJ would release a higher trophy than Gold...

My best friend caught this little guy in the AP: ~Please don't post dragons you don't own for the protection of the owner~

Can you imagine that?

Also, I caught this cute guy earlier! http://dragcave.net/lineage/E6Q28 ~Please use /lineage/ links for growing dragons by replacing /view/ with /lineage/ in the url~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

A 2gen prize that was gifted to me gendered right, PHEW, since the lineage can't be continued if it didn't.

And also http://dragcave.net/lineage/OlGcu grew up and also gendered correctly. I don't think I'll ever be able to find him a mate though. >3<

Finally reached my scroll goal (10) for Thalassas wyrms. Now to work on the other five versions. wacko.gif

caught this egg on the ap. saw a silver too, but wasn't fast enough. decided to do some breeding, because why not? came up with an AoD egg, a 2nd gen magma egg, and a soulpeace egg who doesn't really have a pretty lineage but I love soulpeaces, so.

also just Bryr. I nabbed her from the AP within a month of joining, and I didn't know how lucky I was until I researched her.

My friend just bred me a second gen shimmer from her prize dragon... for free. I hadn't even asked her for it! /so happy and overwhelmed, aaah.

Just caught 2 CB Pyros. Now all I need is 2 CB Chronos and I'll have my CB Scroll goals for Xenos complete.