sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I did not know this was possible:I'M AN ALT

Can someone please verify that caveborns are possible with these guys?

If so--well, I'm impressed! First alt!

I did not know this was possible:I'M AN ALT

Can someone please verify that caveborns are possible with these guys?

If so--well, I'm impressed! First alt!

You might be confusing the colours of an alt Undine with an Imperial Fleshcrowne. tongue.gif That's an Imp, not an Undine.

Alts for Blacks, Vines, and Undines cannot be obtained as caveborns unless you win a honourable mention in the christmas raffle and request for them.

on a whim, checked out the coast to see if i could grab another new egg with my last spot, and ended up with a z-code c:

and yeah, that's a fleshcrowne, and i've definitely mistaken one for the other before, haha! also, you put the view link and not the lineage link :3

I got one! xd.png Gosh, these are gone too fast for my slow internets ...

Just realized that one of my new eggs (the second that I caught) has this code: Z8CHN

Don't know what's up with people liking Z-coded dragons, but hey, I got one! smile.gif

Did a couple of testbreeds because some new dragons grew up

I think this counts as a success. Well I had two no interests but at least those weren't refusals biggrin.gif

Edited by herk

Kazekage Gaara and Sage Jiraiya, my two new CB Metals, both gendered male. Instead of lovers, they shall be best friends. Even though that's obviously not canon. xd.png I'm incredibly in love with these two.

My eggs started cracking, five of them will hatch in an interval between four to five hours. wub.gif

Just look at this Gold's progeny He's the best for me because I have bred him only 5 times and I guess his progeny list (even if it's still short) is really good for a rare. biggrin.gif

Edited by KingSpinosaurus

My first four dragons are now hatched. wub.gif So did my sister's CB silver, which she hid for safety to spend the night, and soon she will have her first batch of the new release once she catches an egg from the desert. wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

She gendered correctly. happy.gif Thank goodness too, it'd be a pain to need to breed another one.

7 new release eggs hatched and I grabbed 7 more eggs

Gold trophy! biggrin.gif

Congrats! Enjoy that 7th egg slot. happy.gif

OMGOMOGMOMGOGMOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

user posted image

MY FIRST

Thought TJ released Dino Cave for realz at first. tongue.gif

Congratulations! biggrin.gif