sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I received this pretty and some other incredible things this week... ;_;

whoot, yay to the 2nd Prize from Nemmy´s Gift (the other being this checker), finally after my own goal is complete, I can breed offspring from this line for trade =)

Whoops, there goes my eggslot, but who cares, I caught Mook number 8!

Also, I've had a lot of luck catching the xenowyrms. I kept the first six ones I caught during the flood, and traded all the later ones for some really nice things. smile.gif

Also, I've had a lot of luck catching the xenowyrms. I kept the first six ones I caught during the flood, and traded all the later ones for some really nice things. smile.gif

I wish I had your luck - my sister still needs one CB Xenowyrm from the desert. sad.gif

I caught two pinks and a magi - I'll never have enough of those. biggrin.gif

Edit: I rearranged the legacy custom sort order of over 1000 dragons to make my xenowyrms stay on top. smile.gif That took long enough.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I have 9 lovely metallics on my scroll, including 3G Golds and a CB Silver wub.gif

I summoned my third Guardian of Nature yesterday biggrin.gif

I summoned my third Guardian of Nature yesterday biggrin.gif

Congratulations!

I am happy.

My forest Wyrm gendered male.

My desert Wyrm gendered female.

And I got a male/female pair from volcano.

Now y'all hurry up and grow so I can breed you.

Last week, I got a Seasonal Dragon egg from the abandoned page. It is now a mature hatchling.

Edited by Ĥameleono

Didn't really intend to get it,but I'm happy I did. Also,it sat here for 10 seconds or more.

Anyway,look at its code

Didn't really intend to get it,but I'm happy I did. Also,it sat here for 10 seconds or more.

Anyway,look at its code

ha cheesy aliens

Caught a Pyros Xenowyrm hatchie in the AP just now; goodness knows what it was doing there, but it has a good home with me now!

my current catches thanks to the biome movement have been awesome~ biggrin.gif Havent gotten a xenowyrm but since everyone is trying to get them I'm getting all the reds and pinks and other cool stuff lol.

Got an alpine xeno last night, and today I got a blusang while hunting xenos.

Caught:

2 CB Gaia Xenowyrms

1 CB Pyro Xenowyrms

Wow, pyros drop so often its not even funny...

None of my xenowyrm pairs refused, and four gave me an egg. wub.gif

P.S: Just caught a Chrono xenowyrm in the cave. wub.gif

P.P.S: And a Gaia xenowyrm in the jungle. Surprisingly easy.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I just named my newest CB silver "Serious Work" to go with his intended silver mate of "Fun Times"! Actually, just catching a CB silver in general. wub.gif

Edited by ytak

Caught a Pyros Xenowyrm hatchie in the AP just now; goodness knows what it was doing there, but it has a good home with me now!

Perhaps it got abandoned because it misgendered, or it was an accident. I've heard of many people who abandoned their valuables when they wanted to hide them (however it's super hard to not distinguish the two because hiding requires no password confirmation).

My three early birthday gifts are on their way to hatch, can't wait to name them after they do! wub.gif

Perhaps it got abandoned because it misgendered, or it was an accident. I've heard of many people who abandoned their valuables when they wanted to hide them (however it's super hard to not distinguish the two because hiding requires no password confirmation).

It was ungendered when I picked it up, so I don't think it was a mis-gender. Quite possible it was an abandon mistake, though. o_0 Funnily, I literally just grabbed a gendered Gaia wyrm from the AP; maybe she rebelled against influence or something? In any case, I'm very glad to have her! tongue.gif

Happy Birthday, btw! smile.gif