sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Behold!

After missing 8 of them last week ;_;

I can't believe it.

And yesterday, I just traded for one xd.png

But I don't even care... Now I have the pair!

My first CB of those snatched by myslef! I'm going to cry! ;____;

BWAHAHAHAHA

Can start breeding a 17th gen next week. wink.gif

Also, I managed to find 200/300 CB tinsel codes for this year! I had hit 200 CB shimmer codes a while ago but the number was barely creeping forward for tinsels. I now have 418/600 codes found, which is a good stopping point for me personally since my birthday is 4/18 heh. (182 left to go but eh well)

Edited by zaverxi

...That moment after you switch biomes and realize you had been staring at a chicken egg and missed it.

So congrats to whoever wasn't spacing out and managed to grab it lol.

Congrats to me who just got my first chicken! (Maybe it was the one that Genavelle missed xd.png)

Just bred some of my favorite pairs to the AP after an almost two-year abstinence. Even after all this time, my most stubborn pairs still refused to give me the eggs I want...

So why is this in the Congrats thread?

Because they still remember me =')

jerks

Just bred some of my favorite pairs to the AP after an almost two-year abstinence. Even after all this time, my most stubborn pairs still refused to give me the eggs I want...

So why is this in the Congrats thread?

Because they still remember me =')

jerks

ohmy.gif Has it really been that long...wow? Welcome back

and I just caught this http://dragcave.net/lineage/3nuJp I hope he will like her http://dragcave.net/lineage/aOoVi cool.gif

My first stage of scroll completion is done!! I now have CB pairs of all the breedable dragons currently out (except gold dry.gif and almandine) and ones I don't have CB, I have nice 2nd gens. The best I can get when I missed some holidays. xd.png

Stage 2, frozen hatchlings- operation go!

poptartFINALTINY.gif Kitty rainbow dance!! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Gypsydancer

I test-bred 3 new pairs today, and they all liked each other AND produced eggs (which were intentionally auto-abandoned). smile.gif

Finally got a green copper from a copper x specklethroat pairing!

After 29 specklethroat babies and three mate switches, finally it clicked! Also, I've at the same time been breeding another copper female with specklethroats in an attempt to get a copper, and from there I've gotten another batch of 29 specklethroat babies, so the total ratio is 1:58. ^^;