sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My messy Hollies gendered M/F so I could freeze them, and a 3G Holly/Gold checker I traded for as a hatchie has also gendered right. smile.gif

Traded for a 2G Solstice from Silver Tinsel.

whee

The really exciting part, though, is that I already had a 2G Silver Tinsel from Solstice.

going to be THE BEST pairing

Oh. My. Gosh! *is so jelly*

I wanted to do that myself, but my Tin's female.

Good luck, it's going to be so beautiful!

Oh. My. Gosh! *is so jelly*

I wanted to do that myself, but my Tin's female.

Good luck, it's going to be so beautiful!

Tell me about it! I *really* hope we get some more male Christmas dragons that go better with female Silvers (of any variety) in future! tongue.gif *makes grabby hands at TCA's lineage*

Caught 3 -sibling- eggs.

o.o

Like, I know it isn't 2g, but it's not -super- ugly.

*hugs baby solstices* Triplets, mine! xd.png

Sorry! xd.png But hopefully I'll be sending some seriously pretty Hollies to the AP next year. smile.gif And that's a real cutie you've got there! biggrin.gif

And I shall somehow bribe you for one of those pretty 3rd gens next year. tongue.gif

By some magical circumstances I managed to snatch a solstice egg from the AP. I noticed that my friend wants to get frozen hatchlings this year, I hope she takes it. wub.gif

Caught a CB Silver. Now I have 2 growing up on my scroll!

As of now 2 CB Silvers and a CB Green Copper. Holidays are the best time to go looking for metallics xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

By some insanely act of stupidity and carelessness, I bred Caliphate (my 3rd gen holly x white) without realizing I was locked. >.< I caught a nice solstice, though, so I guess that's nice. smile.gif

Well, this is my sixth Christmas on DC--and I finally caught my first holly! "He" even has a pretty nice lineage, I think (it's not spectacular but it's clean, organized, and continuable at least). biggrin.gif