sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Woah, now that's a misclick! O_O

user posted image

I was stalking that one waiting for it to appear on AP laugh.gif. Congrats! tongue.gif

Congrats to everyone else too ~

Edited by TheGrox

*dances about* I got my gold trophy! I finally got my gold dragon trophy! And just in time for the next holiday event <3

I just caught a cb blusang (segond one I'm able to catch), after missing a cb gold and a cb silver.

Me tooo! I saw your post and sprinted there..only thing was I literally did not know what I was doing and just added laugh.gif That's a first for me!

I've just received my Thuwed after being on the list for 1.5 months...I thought it would take me years, LOL! xd.png

Looks like I managed to get on the list again. :3

Congratulations to everyone else <3

Edited by ZzelaBusya

I got on too thanks to the posts here! I once again panicked and hit 'any egg' instead of choosing one, but that's okay >w<

Got some Tinsels and Gold eggs from very kind people from the trading forum. happy.gif

I got on too thanks to the posts here! I once again panicked and hit 'any egg' instead of choosing one, but that's okay >w<

Glad not just me biggrin.gif Congrats everyone!

Got on the Thuwed list again but quickly picked a pretty pair without realizing it would be a 3rd Gen, derp. I didn't even know TJ had 2nd Gens... xd.png

Ah well, I'm on the list for a 3rd time so, can't complain. =3

My friend got on the Thuwed list too...

I requested a Shallow Water/Two Finned Bluna. I only just noticed how his female Shallow Water's code is FISH.

She requested a Coastal Waverunner/Swallowtail.

i just got to a huge achievement on my PB Green Copper project!

6th generation EG Purebred

sadly, it dropped to the AP because i was locked lol oh well, i'll keep the next one.

That's so neat how one of the parent's code is 5EVNJ when it's exactly a 5th even gen! xd.png