sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My silver grew up, and not only she likes her intened wrapping wings mate, but they produced an egg! blink.gif

And my tinsel x pink pair produced their 3rd pink in 3 weeks ohmy.gifblink.gif

Edited by Iside

Yay i caught a CB Gold (After missing atleast a dozen m of the last few days)!!!

Its my second one so now i finally have a pair!

Caught 10 hatchlings off the AP today (and now I'm locked for a while).

So this is a bit late of a congrats, but I was looking through my dragons and checking out the lineages (since I only joined a few months ago and didn't know what a 'good' lineage, thuwed/dorkface, and the like were back then).

I checked out a holly I got by SHEER LUCK in the AP that I recalled having an old, long, and ugly lineage.

Wowza. Turns out it was quite the catch! Check out this beauty. 7th even gen, 5 holiday alts, alt sweetlings, a thuwed, and no inbreeding! (Big thanks to the breeder, 8mick8.)

I'm congratulating myself now, since then I didn't realize what a lucky catch this was (not knowing about hollies, trading, and all that). Here's to fast clicking.

So this is a bit late of a congrats, but I was looking through my dragons and checking out the lineages (since I only joined a few months ago and didn't know what a 'good' lineage, thuwed/dorkface, and the like were back then).

I checked out a holly I got by SHEER LUCK in the AP that I recalled having an old, long, and ugly lineage.

Wowza. Turns out it was quite the catch! Check out this beauty. 7th even gen, 5 holiday alts, alt sweetlings, a thuwed, and no inbreeding! (Big thanks to the breeder, 8mick8.)

I'm congratulating myself now, since then I didn't realize what a lucky catch this was (not knowing about hollies, trading, and all that). Here's to fast clicking.

Wow, that is one of the most pretty lineages I've seen smile.gif

I happen to be obsessed with EGs so that might be why xd.png

2G Black PG eggs hatched, one alted! 1/7 isn't bad. xd.png

Too bad I don't want alts yet. ._.

Congratulations everyone!

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK I just got my first CB gold!!!

I also bred this http://dragcave.net/lineage/2rEIW They did not reject one another!!

Now if only Mike can find a job I will be all set.

And I just saw the the 2 GW's on my scroll are Z codes (one bred and one CB)

Edited by xenolion