sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Opened my PM box to receive a CB Gold and a ND with the cutest code from the best person in the world. <3

You never fail to make me smile, thank you! (You know who you are. wink.gif )

After trying for weeks, I've finally caught another CB Copper.

I've seen them, I've just not been able to catch them. It was starting to aggravate my OCD to not catch one, once I started thinking about it. xd.png

Caught a CB Blusang. I used to be able to catch these things like clockwork, but this is the first one I've caught in a while. -Smiles-

Congrats all. ^^

Had some luck with breeding just now. Bred a 3G silver from male silvers x green coppers (needed a copper but oh well :P), a 2G gold from male gold x female green copper and a 2G green copper from the same pairing. If they don't refuse, that means I'll be up to the third gen for that lineage. <:

Good day today. I have terrible luck with my hunting. Always mis-clicking and just in general losing lots of eggs. But today I got a CB Green Copper and then miraculously just got my first ever CB Gold. Feeling good today.

Recently got a CB Thunder and am constantly finding Black CB's, plus finally getting a CB Vine to continue a lineage.... I'm pretty happy biggrin.gif

Snatch a seasonal as well as a gold egg from the cave - my first ever gold and its CB! biggrin.gif good catching day for sure.

I just caught my first Cb Gold ever. I checked my scroll about 5 times to make sure I wasn't mistaken. I'm so excited. biggrin.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Today, not only have I gotten my first CB gold, I have also gotten a lovely little leetle tree. I literally screamed when I got the tree, this is the best day ever.

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif Caught a cb gold - reason so so shocked is hopped biome saw it hopping out went back and got it! I am sure saw loads people in there. Soooo happy!

Oh and a certain tinsel gave me a shiny which was wonderful smile.gif

Congrats on all the catches and lineages. Especially on the Oasis and your leetle tree!