sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A huge thank you to @little-lark! biggrin.gif

I got a CB Green Copper! I finally have both male and female CB! biggrin.gif

cool.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Finally soulpeace! I'm so happy since I built the bottom half of that lineage specifically for that goal! biggrin.gif

Yesss got a CB Verdigris with a somewhat nice code. I thought I'd trade it for a Liver of Sulphur but nope mine. *pets egg*

^lolwut how does that happen xd.png

oh and I'm level 9 cool

Edited by Orlageddon

Fished a messy vine from the AP in hopes of it alting, & it did. First alt vine in nearly 3 years! I can finally add a frozen hatchie to my scroll.

In the last week, I've managed to catch 4 Dinos. If only I had that kinda of luck catching other rares lol

And congrats to everyone else smile.gif

Caught a stripe and two cheeses. I will be either tossing them into the AP or putting them up for grabs on the Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures when I wake up.

Edited by Nuwame

Just caught a CB green Copper on the AP. ohmy.gif

You sure have lots of AP luck, don't you? laugh.gif

Just caught a CB green Copper on the AP. ohmy.gif

Wow wait you did what : D

*steals some of your magic*

Reached my scroll goal for black tea dragons, caught a CB BSA pink and bred a GW egg for freezing. smile.gif

Both colored right on the first try. I don't think I've ever had this much luck with a lineage project, I was prepared for a rerun of this.

Edited by tnoelemaK

@ Ruby Eyes & Light Concorde: Thanks guys! I was honestly expecting a bred tangle, couldn't believe my eyes....

Also, REEEEEEEEEEEEEED! biggrin.gif And she will grow up and breed red Coppers thanks to her Alpine heritage. :3