sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

wow i got me 3 opalenent eggs from the abanden part 2 green and 1 blue

Edited by toniblab

Today someone gave me a CB Silver, completely out of the blue and just like that, as a gift. My first and only CB metal! wub.gif I won't say who so they don't get pestered but they made my day and then some. Just... wow! biggrin.gif

Today someone gave me a CB Silver, completely out of the blue and just like that, as a gift. My first and only CB metal! wub.gif I won't say who so they don't get pestered but they made my day and then some. Just... wow! biggrin.gif

Wow. blink.gif Huge congrats to you!

Whoa, that's a nice gift (and a really nice person)! Congrats!

Found an Even-Gen Green copper in the AP!

Edited by 20mia08

^^ That's how I got my first CB metal...a gold, of all things. It was going to be a trade, and I'd pay when I had the payment, but then they just said 'don't worry about it. It's a gift'

Some super awesome people on this forum ^^

She colored right on the first try! biggrin.gif (wouldn't be surprised if they refuse instead)

Traded the CB Tan Ridgewing I got earlier for a CB Red Dorsal!

Edited by 20mia08

Congrats to all! I caught a CB Gold Egg. smile.gif

I've been stalking the AP for a few weeks off and on in the hopes of finding a mate for her.

Lo and behold, today I found one! Atfer finding heaps of Shimmerkins, Tinselkins and CBs, the search is over. Hopefully they like eachother. smile.gif

Leolaz gendered right!!!

(I managed to forget to influence him!! xd.png )

that is good news! Glad the little one gendered right, have forgotten before and such a waiting game biggrin.gif