sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just reached over 3000 dragons!

Wow. Congrats!

Finally named my Halloweens and got back to breeding mints again after a long break!

(Saw someone trying to start a breeding project with a similar naming scheme to my mints, so got kinda panicky about getting back to naming and breeding them. ohmy.gif But really, there are enough names to go around, so no worries!)

Hmm.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DfhZl http://dragcave.net/lineage/VTw3T

They grew up last evening and made it through breeding test - no egg but they didn't refuse. Still happy despite not fulfilling someone's request immediately.

Plus snatched a CB Seragamma hatchie from the AP, almost grown up. Cute. Tons of ER-able BM eggs as well.

ALSO. http://dragcave.net/lineage/17eOS *waits for norbercik to hate her now<3* I can't lie, this week is awesome.

Edited by Light Concorde

My favourite combination... smile.gif Normally I do not collect lines and only aim for low(est) gen Tinsels, but I'd like to make this one a bit longer even though I own a 2nd gen.

And the newly grown 4th gen gave an egg on the very first try. -> http://dragcave.net/lineage/xN6NI

*cuddles*

6th gen right away! ^__^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1Qjbt I may not have enough Nebulae to go much further... xd.png

Maybe I should also try making a "Green - Purple - Green - Purple" kind of lineage with those...

Traded two 4G Shimmers for 10 CB Winters. Hoping I can more than double my hoard of them this year <3

Also bred this yesterday, but I don't know what to do with it lol.

*stares at blue egg on her scroll*

I think I just summoned my second GoG ohmy.gif *faints*

Congrats everyone smile.gif

I finally caught up with everything I let lie until I go the queue back under control, so dragons are now named, sorted to their right place, descriptions are submitted and my queue is still empty. (Oh and I did a bit of flat cleaning today too.)

Congrats everyone!

I JUST BRED MY FIRST BLACK ALT! And it's the sitting hatchie! YAY! Now to wait and see what gender it becomes. It also has a funny code! I'm gonna name in Ebony PAWCH! xd.png

Edit: I should say that this guy isn't my first black alt I had, but it is the first one I've bred. So, sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Shokomon

By some miracle, today I somehow managed to catch 1 gold and 5 golden wyvern eggs that I kept, plus one other golden wyvern, 2 vampire, 1 bronze tinsel, 1 silver tinsel, and 1 gold tinsel eggs that I abandoned. Yet I don't even want any of them because I'm only after one or two of each dragon. dry.gif Talk about cursed with good luck, the only thing I can't seem to get is the rares I don't have.

*stares at blue egg on her scroll*

I think I just summoned my second GoG  ohmy.gif  *faints*

Guardian of Guardian? tongue.gif

Congratulations, that's really epic! I don't even want to estimate how low the actual chance is... xd.png

I've got 11 growing Papers on me right now - don't get it too often there days. smile.gif

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Three years. Three years, it took me, to catch my first CB Silver. I was biome jumping and missed it the first time, I didn't expect to actually get it when I went back and clicked on it!

Congratulations, everyone!

Congratulations to everyone!

As for me, I just caught a CB Red, CB Black, and CB Fall Seasonal egg! Feeling really happy right now. Not only that, but I got a lot of my freezing goals off the list so far this month. CX

Caught a CB Flamingo and a CB Royal Crimson in the AP.

...They may not sound like very big catches, but I needed that Flamingo to complete the 1st gen of my "Kings and Queens of Commons" lineage. 8D That, and the Royal Crimson has an awesome code (TAFuL, a.k.a. The Fool... oh my. Now I got an idea. Good lord, I'm going to have FOUR lineages running at the same time at this rate...). xd.png

Caught two CB Tsunamis and a chicken (already gifted that one).

Made level 10 biggrin.gif

I just got my first cheese dragon. I was going through the biomes, picked up a vine, and then saw cheese. I clicked thinking I'd never get it, and I did!

biggrin.gifcool.gif

Today, I got my first neglected hatchling on my second experiment! biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh, congrats O_O!!!

Today, I got my first neglected hatchling on my second experiment! biggrin.gif

On your second try? Congrats!

Breed this - hopefully she'll like her =n]mate

also breed this but I was locked and it ap-ed. Hope it'll make someone happy.

Congrats around!

Traded for this little one. It is for the beauty of it, but I hope to use it in a mint breeding project that is pure speculation right now.

(Also seeking opinions of whether I should influence it, and if so which way.)