sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My friend has gifted me a 3rd gen Silver Tinsel x Autumn checker wub.gif Finding a mate for it would be impossibru, buuut who cares xd.png
Congrats.

As for a mate, how bout SunstonexMoonstone checker with the mate being a Moonstone?

Thank you <3

Mhh, well, I could build a Sunstone x Moonstone like that, yes, as well as a Silver x Autumn or something along the line. But I'm not a huge fan of even lineages in general, so I'd prefer a perfect checker, if any. That's why I think finding a mate may be problematic. smile.gif

I'm perfectly happy with leaving the lovely unbred, though, if I end up with none, I really like the combo and it's enough =)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zep6J

First try got me this Cutie! happy.gif  Gonna wait till I can go again, get a Mate and e happy as can be lol

Woah, congratulations! That's really awesome, it took me years to get mine xd.png

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Finally got my first CB Green Opal, but was traded for a Cheese.

Also, caught a chicken at Alpine after the 2 second of me being surprised.

Then, also caught my first CB Blood Scale smile.gif

There're more, got my first CB seasonal, but again traded for a Cheese.

Just one more, my friend gave me an ice dragon hatie for the banner I made him.

I think I'm going to faint now..... Too much joy

This one just happened, someone want to gift me a Cheese!

Ok, no more surprise or I'll be in the hospital.

WOOWWW Congrats! It was three years before I got my first. That is seriously awesome!

Woah, congratulations! That's really awesome, it took me years to get mine xd.png

Lol, Thanks, It took me in All, I think a month from first Egg to All three grown to Having that little beauty, ^^;

http://dragcave.net/progeny/0wYbp

This little gold beauty has only been bred twice (was waiting for the Graves to get her a mate), and both times she's given me Golds! The first was abandoned as a treat because I was so happy that she bred well (and it was frozen), but this one I'm keeping to freeze myself. wub.gif

Was browsin the cave right at midnight, and I had hoped to snag some rare eggs, y'know...when I picked up THIS

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sCfHL

I'm surprised I even caught it because I'm kinda tired and it took me a moment to process whether I should click or not lol. It's my first leetle and tbh I don't really know what to do with it now...

edited to lineage link - ruby

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught two CB green opals at the top of the hour.

I finally have a pair of CB green opals. smile.gif

I really should stop trying to breed purebreds dry.gif That was my fifth refusal with green opals. Sigh.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Grabbed this vine as a hatchie and was hoping for it to gender right to match the code, and she did =D

askdjhs

I saw a leetle tree in the cave and clicked it without thinking. Until now, I've resisted clicking them because I don't want frozen/unnamed things on my scroll. XD Ah well, I suppose it's kind of cute. ouo

Got a couple of Nebula hatchies for freezing, one from another person and the other from the AP, and they both gendered+coloured according to their lineages, without influence! biggrin.gif It isn't even the first time it happens (I almost never influence my Nebulae for freezing), so nice! =)