sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a CB blusang. Before this, I only had three of them, and so many lineages these days use blusangs.

Couldn't find any CB mints earlier. However, crisis averted because some were donated to me. smile.gif They know who they are!

Hit 100 adult luminas. Time for a mass breeding.

Finally finished! There is now going to be anywhere from 30-60 luminas of mine going in the ap later. Some I didn't breed well so I am sorry.

Found a possible mate for my Thuwed. This would probably look lovely:

user posted image

Now I hope he genders right and the two don't refuse each other... xd.png

Edited by ZzelaBusya

I've been so lucky lately. I got two CB coppers and my first CB gold, all from grabbing 6-7 eggs at once.

My Golden Shimmer x Godlen Wyvern pair finally produced a Shimmer. I'm actually surprised that I got it on the third try.

Edited by TheAkatsuki

I've finally finished a lineage with each color of tinsel and shimmer, including spriter alts, and it happened to finish with a gold tinsel to boot! And of course, a name like Heavy Metal x6 Combo makes it that much more fun. biggrin.gif

hurrhurr one of my troublesome common pairs finally spat out the right breed. Now if only the other five or so would cooperate too.

I'm currently owed a 3G Bronze Tinsel... And I went through my scroll and found the perfect pair, a 3G Bronze Tinselkin!

user posted image

Even though I don't own "Breakfast Waffle", that's what their offspring's linage would look like! So purrrrddyyyy *_*

Finally I bred this. I was trying for months. Hopefully he will like his future mate biggrin.gif