sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Pretty biggrin.gif

Bred two Silvers, traded for a couple of nice things, named 200+ of my dragons (named everything, except those with special codes), updated my metal fail list and even made a list of the lineages on my scroll. Now to make mates for all of them. And, bred a couple of pretties for the AP. Busy day biggrin.gif

I don't know if that counts as something that should be here or not, but I was pretty excited - I got my bronze trophy! Whee!! More babies for me now.

I've been getting some really good eggs in the Cave lately.

And today I got my very first Thunder egg !!! biggrin.gif

Just got this 2G Black from a CB Alt Black! smile.gif And I just bred a wonderful mate for her!

Congratulations! :3

Also, the Electric you've traded to me didn't refuse his Thuwed mate, and I bred this laugh.gif

user posted image

Congratulations! :3

Also, the Electric you've traded to me didn't refuse his Thuwed mate, and I bred this laugh.gif

user posted image

That's really nice! smile.gif Congrats as well! smile.gif

I bred two 3rd gen Tinsels I owed to other people and caught two pretty EG Nebs in the AP, though the real celebration will be if they gender the right colour. rolleyes.gif

Unrelated to DC, my mum found out she's won 1st prize in a lottery! Which is fantastic because she's been ill recently and really needed a bit of a lift before Christmas.

Great success with gwyvern breedings today: 11 of 12 gave eggs, so there are now ten 3EG gwyverns headed to the AP. smile.gif (I know that's very modest, but I've never had such success with gwyverns and am afraid to push my luck, so I decided to stop at a dozen tries.)

Finally caught up with the description queue - *phew*