sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught my first shimmerscale out of the ap today. I'm not sure if I should be excited or disappointed as it's a terminal 9th gen arrow head. *sigh* I don't know what to breed it with!

I HATE your luck with spriters alts' offspring. laugh.gif Or rather my time zone, as I couldn't be there at the moment of breeding these shiny Wrapping Wings...

STILL.

Recently traded for this little thing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/H5BE7

I love how they both look together, these vivid colors.<3 *plots a rainbow stairstep*

I caught my first shimmerscale out of the ap today. I'm not sure if I should be excited or disappointed as it's a terminal 9th gen arrow head. *sigh* I don't know what to breed it with!

I'm afraid you'll have to find a similar 9G arrow. Want me to breed you one after Halloween?

But whoever gets the 10G offspring of that pair is going to have a bigger problem finding a mate. smile.gif

Edited by Tecca

Managed to get a Shadow Walker egg with the code RIPs8 and another with SCPni. I lol'd at the RIP code and the other made me think of the SCP Foundation.

Congrats, all! smile.gif Some lovely Halloween lineages floating around. I popped in to say that, thanks to an exchange with a member of the Ghosts of Christmas Past lineage project, I can now make thiiis @-@!

Logic successfully bred four Marrow eggs. Three to the AP, one left for me to do whatever with <3

caught a cb blusang, cb white stripe, and a cb red dorsal biggrin.gif oh, and all my halloween dragons grew into hatchies, really happy bout that. <3

Grabbed this, which should make a great mate for this, if I could only remember how I influenced it! rolleyes.gif

This, this and this hatched and I bred this and this. And she gendered right too - just as well since her parents refuse outside of Halloween. tongue.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Grabbed this, which should make a great mate for this, if I could only remember how I influenced it! rolleyes.gif

This, this and this hatched and I bred this and this. And she gendered right too - just as well since her parents refuse outside of Halloween. tongue.gif

Great lineages, as usual! smile.gif Congrats

Congrats, all! smile.gif Some lovely Halloween lineages floating around. I popped in to say that, thanks to an exchange with a member of the Ghosts of Christmas Past lineage project, I can now make thiiis @-@!

OH shoot! Gorgeeeeegeeeous. <333 I'm so happy.