sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught CB Gold and CB Copper in one hour smile.gif

I'm so happy !!!!

Thanks! smile.gif I haven't found a better way than simply watching the stats very closely, hiding the dragon on time, removing it from certain fansites once it gets enough clicks, then removing it from the rest once it gets enough unique views. In the end I refreshed it in the ER once it was at 4d 0h 30m until it got 6,666, after which I fogged it until it was at 3d-something. biggrin.gif

I was so scared it would get, like, one extra overall view and it'd be ruined xd.png

OMG ...this is awesome blink.gifsmile.gif

I bred a shimmer out of the most stubborn shimmer-scale I own.. Finally!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Congratulations to you all! I bred two Bronze Tinsels with rather pretty lineages, and I'm finally getting around to freezing a hatchie.

Found out that I had some fantastic codes like this, this, this and this, from my zombie fodder hatchlings. I really hope they become zombies biggrin.gif

Caught a CB GW and this Golg in the AP.

Finished describing my Tidals and Guardians.

Kept on top of my personaly queue.

Broke the 2000 dragon barrier a few days ago smile.gif

Usually I can't catch ices, and have had to trade for them. Just caught this:

Icey

So I decided to try for my second alt black (my first was gifted to me <3), I bred my only two non-alts. Both of the eggs hatched today. One was an alt.

gahhhhhhhhhhh!

Not the most gorgeous lineage, but I am beyond ecstatic!

And if only that F was an E, I could come up with the most badass name. x3

First attempt of summon after a year of being inactive, A mysterious egg has been summoned.

biggrin.gif So happy

Wow - flipping through the biomes, I just noticed an Ice appear in the Alpine as I left so I hurried back and managed to get it! biggrin.gif

Hahahaha, I'm so happy now! The pair hadn't given a single egg since July! And I owe an offspring from them to someone.

I started using the Fertinily BSA on them even though I think it's useless, and it didn't really help. Just now they became ready for breeding again, I fertilised the female and named the male "Please breeeeeeeeeeeed" out of despair.

....They produced an egg!!! xd.png

user posted image

I'd be ready to jump around right now, if not the fact it's 4 am!

Haaaa :'D

... xd.png  http://dragcave.net/lineage/K6mG6

One of my zombie fodders accidentally became an ND...

Wow, that's pretty epic! Congratulations :3

Edited by ZzelaBusya

12 dead hatchlings for zombifying so far >D

... xd.pnghttp://dragcave.net/lineage/K6mG6

One of my zombie fodders accidentally became an ND...

Oh my, poor you. You must be suffering so.

Seriously, congrats! I don't think I've ever heard of an accidental ND.

@Zzzela- Gods that's gorgeous! What I wouldn't do to have a Holly from that line. Well, a Gold would be cool, but how awesome would that be if it were a Holly? Congrats! I wish my Gold x Holiday EG would cooperate...

Bred my first trio and tinsel eggs! Here's to hoping they grow up as soon as possible so I'm not stuck with them for the halloween release...

Hahahaha, I'm so happy now! The pair hadn't given a single egg since July! And I owe an offspring from them to someone.

I started using the Fertinily BSA on them even though I think it's useless, and it didn't really help. Just now they became ready for breeding again, I fertilised the female and named the male "Please breeeeeeeeeeeed" out of despair.

....They produced an egg!!! xd.png

user posted image

I'd be ready to jump around right now, if not the fact it's 4 am!

Haaaa :'D

Wow, that's pretty epic! Congratulations :3

Wheeee! Congrats! ^^ Always have liked gold x hollies.

Up to 40 dead hatchlings now, and another mistake ND - http://dragcave.net/lineage/w2nXO ... maybe I need to gender them earlier. xd.png

BEST DAY ON DC EVER.

for me.

i caught a cb gold & cb silver today on my crappy work computer! i swear it's a miracle!!