sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got a zombie this season happy.gif And I described him so hopefully that will go through without a hitch.

Before attempting to kill and zombify I successfully bred him, so somewhere out there (it auto-abandoned) is an even gen harvest egg with a zombie in the lineage.

Hope someone who loves even gens manages to catch it and it goes into a lineage. biggrin.gif

All four of my fodder turned.

Its a good day!

Sucks I didn't have a hatchling to turn.

I tried asking TJ... but...

user posted image

he... didn't quite go for it.

Better luck next year!

Edited by Tomiix

Not only did I get seven Halloween dragons last night but prior to the drop The Boston Red Sox won the World Series at home for the fist time in 95 years. It was an awesome, fun night. BOSTON STRONG.

3/14 Zombies turned including this shimmer kin http://dragcave.net/lineage/fGbKc

and this Awesome Lurker is seconds away from growing up http://dragcave.net/lineage/cu8OG Need to find a shimmer or tinsel mate!

Once he grows up I can pick up my 7th egg. smile.gif

amg lucky owo

Anyways-

I grabbed two vine eggs a week ago ((My first two CB, although I have a bunch of others)) and they ended up being a male and a female. So happy, new prospects for alts if I can breed them with the other CB rares I have :]

Nice to have a set though, one step closer to scroll completion

Edited by Oasis

Halloween this year was awesome!

Got some adorable 2nd gen Marrows (and some other sweeties:D), had a lot of fun with the carnival event (thank you spriters for all your hard work!) and made new zombies (also a huge "Thank you" again to all who traded with me, you were a great help<3)

My first Guardian of Nature grew up today, resulting in his 'grew up on' date being the 1st of November. It wasn't planned (in fact he almost dipped under three days to live), but a first on the first in my favourite month, couldn't ask for a better time frame for him to have matured. smile.gif

Great Halloween! biggrin.gif

Thanks to some wonderful people I got a few very special 2nds gens from spriters alts and holly. You guys are awesome.

Also completed my zombie family.

Totally enjoyed the event and got the new eggs.

Thank you to all the spriters who made this possible and thanks TJ for a great Halloween!

mystyic

I got 2 zombies yesterday (three of my fodder dodged), and six of the new releases which I influenced so I have three m/f pairs.

And today I finally got my magikarp badge. smile.gif

She (she'd *better* be a she!) hatched and I managed to grab another new Halloween egg from the AP. smile.gif

Congrats, X3Kaylax3! Getting a GoN is already amazing but considering you only have 161 dragons thats really good! I still haven't gotten mine.

I have a 2gen offspring from 2 Spriter's Alt (I think I should call it that) from Marionetta.

Linage Here

Also I caught myself a CB female gold hatchie to go with my other CB gold male. Completing my scroll is going to be easier from now on lol.

Also got myself 2 Adult Zombies and 6 Zombie hatchies from this Halloween. Woo!

Yay! I finally have a gold shimmer! I just traded for it and now I have one of each type of shimmer. biggrin.gif (Bronze, Silver, and Gold)

Halloween is such a handy time of year, I can usually trade offspring or new eggs for everything I've missed during past year. tongue.gif

Congrats, X3Kaylax3! Getting a GoN is already amazing but considering you only have 161 dragons thats really good! I still haven't gotten mine.

I have a 2gen offspring from 2 Spriter's Alt (I think I should call it that) from Marionetta.

Linage Here

Also I caught myself a CB female gold hatchie to go with my other CB gold male. Completing my scroll is going to be easier from now on lol.

Also got myself 2 Adult Zombies and 6 Zombie hatchies from this Halloween. Woo!

Since when are there Pumpkin spriter's alts? I could have sworn the only Halloween breeds with spriter's alts were Shadow Walkers and Cavern Lurkers... Interesting.

But congrats! That's a great lineage biggrin.gif

Since when are there Pumpkin spriter's alts? I could have sworn the only Halloween breeds with spriter's alts were Shadow Walkers and Cavern Lurkers... Interesting.

But congrats! That's a great lineage biggrin.gif

Yeah, when I first caught the 2G Pumpkin egg, the parents showed as normal colour. I just realised today when I woke up that the parents turned pink o.O So these Pumpkin Spriters ALTS are very new! happy.gif