sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

One of my new Halloweens hatched, I traded a code egg for a hatchie, and I *just* caught a new Halloween in the AP! Now I have 8! I just need to wait for the traded-for hatchie to gender so I can influence the last egg opposite.

All of my new halloweens have hatched and I was finally able to breed this. Now if only my dragons would cooperate and give me 2nd gens to make a mate. dry.gif

Yeah, when I first caught the 2G Pumpkin egg, the parents showed as normal colour. I just realised today when I woke up that the parents turned pink o.O So these Pumpkin Spriters ALTS are very new! happy.gif

Wow! That's really cool! Enjoy your shiny new Pumpkin!

I caught four of the recently released species that I haven't managed to catch yet, and one of them is a Blusang. I refreshed over the description and wasn't expecting to catch it! There really has been a change of luck somewhere that I wasn't aware of, not that I'm complaining. blink.gif

Congratulations to all! biggrin.gif

Traded for a New Halloween egg smile.gif

edit: Now to influence and hatch it

Edited by rubyshoes

Just bred this! It took me a while to get the mate smile.gif

That's striking! Makes me think of Christmas colors.

All seven of my new Halloweens hatched. CX

And I also filled my open slots with successfully bred eggs and snagged a CB Vine. It's a good day today.

All my halloween eggs hatced, and I bred this smile.gif

Not nearly as fancy as some of your accomplishments, guys, but still biggrin.gif

Congrats everyone!

Apparently all my shinies decided it was "Shiny Breeding Day".

Bred quite a few of 4G Shimmers, and am pawning them off for CB Halloweens, and the Shimmer that Forty posted above.

Got another 3G Gold Shimmer, too o3o

Edited by Erica8798

Picked up this 3g shimmerfail and found the sunset codes an amusing coincidence!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/56sEX

It makes a nice addition to my collection, so thank you for dropping it 42!

Edited by Tawanda001