sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I traded for another CB copper.

SLOWLY amassing them! xd.png

Also got another ND, making my total of NDs... 20? I think.

Edited by FortyTwo

when hunting in the AP for hatchies to freeze, I saw a silver shimmer egg pop up, clicked it expecting I'd miss it, and I got it! It's slightly messy, but low gen.

I snagged a CB metal and am so excited! wub.gifxd.png

I'm back in the swing after being a bit quiet due to overtime/hols/being ill...

Been catching a few of the newer ones (not Copper, unfortunately...!)

Managed a CB Ice yesterday! biggrin.gif

Caught a 2nd gen PB Bloodscale from the AP, and influenced it male so hopefully it can be a mate to her.

My Pillow army is so, so close to reaching 400. :D

My 3rd ever Gold hatched, and hopefully will gender correctly so I can continue the lineage.

Another Vine hatched (and it's not an alt, sadly) but I have 2 more Vine eggs that have yet to hatch. I'm hoping that I get my alt soon.... I'm steadily building an army of regular Vines from my alt-fails :P

Caught this from the AP.

Successfully bred this which I think I already posted about in this thread, but it just made me very happy, because I was actually trying to get a Vine and wasn't expecting this.

And I got a Silver Shimmer (my first Silver, 2nd Shimmer overall) from the Departures thread, with a lovely spiral Moonstone lineage that I can continue, provided that it genders correctly.

...yep, I think that's all. :3

Bred this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/p3mc7

I want to vamp the egg, but last time, it repulsed. D: asdfghjkl.

Oh, it's so pretty, I wouldn't even want to risk biting it tongue.gif But that might be because I have pretty bad luck when it comes to biting. Either way, it's a lovely lineage :3

Oh, it's so pretty, I wouldn't even want to risk biting it tongue.gif But that might be because I have pretty bad luck when it comes to biting. Either way, it's a lovely lineage :3

Thanks. I'm still staring at its sibling. ;o; Why did that one have to repulse. *sad*

Caught a CB summer and a chicken.

Finally got to 500 dragons on my scroll! Hooray for a gold trophy. Of course, I promptly locked my scroll by going on a breeding/AP hunting mania. It's so satisfying to see all of those eggs and hatchies though.