sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught a 3rd gen Ice egg from a IceXShadowwalker lineage in the AP yesterday afternoon.look at me! im covered in ice! I had just gotten home from visiting my uncle in Maine, and i watched this little guy go by the AP for a bit. i clicked on it assuming someone already took it, boy was i surprised that i got the egg!!! and it hatched about 20 minutes after i caught it too <3

now i have 2 Ice dragons, 2 thunder dragons, and 1 magma. the only problem besides a falied summoning? my thunder dragons gendered the same, and i accidently influenced the ice hatchling to be female when i have a female Ice adult xd.png

Edited by terminallypisces

An IOU came through. What for, you may ask? Well, it's a 3rd-gen Shimmer. From Jewel. With Penk in the lineage.

Bask in its glory!

(I traded a third-gen Shimmer, a third-gen Tinsel, and a name for this beauty and I REGRET NOTHING.)

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

A very pretty baby that I was waiting for and then got auto ed was returned to the breeder by some wonderful person and now is home biggrin.gifactual lineage

sorry all linked it wrong

Edited by Syleye

Even though the release is still going on, I couldn't stop myself from grabbing my first CB Summer for 2013 x)

Thanks to all the low-time ER eggs in the AP, I've grabbed a few nice things for myself - some Stripes, Pillows, a Red - and I got a Mint hatchie (courtesy of the AP) from the Departures thread, appropriately named.

A very wonderful person gifted me 2 CB Pillow hatchies :D

Eri has been spoiling me lately <3

My 400th Pillow is moments away from growing up grew up :3

Aaand I grabbed a 2nd gen PB Gold egg from the Departures thread just now -drools-

Edited by glamoursea2

got me a cb shimmer gold egg and a 5 gen silver that has a dead end grandparents lol

just got me a 11 gen silver tensel from the ap! xd.png YAY

omg! a 6 gen silver tensel again lol

Edited by toniblab

got me a cb shimmer gold egg and a 5 gen silver that has a dead end grandparents lol

just got me a 11 gen silver tensel from the ap! xd.png YAY

omg! a 6 gen silver tensel again lol

Congrats! ^^

Yesterday I bred this copper (yeah, I know it's inbred tongue.gif ), and today I got this beautiful silver shimmer as a gift. wub.gif

user posted imagewub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

*snuggles hatchling*

Gold Shimmer/Black-cap (yup, still calling them that as opposed to their actual names laugh.gif) is absolutely gorgeous.

*squees*

for two reasons. Burning has a pairing i've been dreaming of since the black caps were released!! my goodness i can't wait to get a shimmer from that pairing!! *crosses fingers someone makes it a spiral*

but mostly because of the brand new gold sitting on my scroll

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ibGbU

after almost a year and 1/2 of fail, and 3 females i've built him from the ground up. King Midas finally has an heir worthy of his lineage!!

*snuggles the long awaited gold*

350 Mints! smile.gif 347 are adults or are going to be adults.

Edited by FortyTwo

Got a low-time Silver Tinsel, CB Stripe, CB Nebula and CB Tsunami Wyvern from the AP. AP, I love you <3

user posted imagewub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

*snuggles hatchling*

Gold Shimmer/Black-cap (yup, still calling them that as opposed to their actual names laugh.gif) is absolutely gorgeous.

-drools- I want someone to get a 2g Shimmer with that lineage (or flipped genders) and then agree to a 3g-swap with me.

350 Mints! smile.gif 347 are adults or are going to be adults.

I'm only up to 168 in the Mint Garden, with 167 of them adults, but one of them is named Qualactin Hypermint, so I think that counts for another 200 right there! xd.png

And the Tiemarr shimmers are really stunning!