sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Picked up a CB Bloodscale in the AP. happy.gif

Only problem is, I need my CB Bloodscale hatchie to gender so I can influence the new egg properly! rolleyes.gif *pokes hatchie with the GENDERNAO stick*

Congrats on the green eggs.

Have you seen your gold pair's grandson?

Oh, what a lovely lineage--well done! I love the solid Gold lineages..I'm happy Orb and Charlestown are a part of that. Congrats!

Well I caught 4 green eggs and 3 blue biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

yay my green dino hatch! i have 2 in the tree and 1 of the other one grats to all on there egg hunts!

caught my first ever CB Silver and CB Icicle!!! ohmy.gif and a few of the new eggs, tis a good day

Vamp, black and a dorsal grew up.

Caught a CB Gold =) After weeks of not even seeing any. Also it was my last free egg/hatchling slot and I'm at 21/21 right now, not bad! biggrin.gif

7 of the new eggs hatched and I caught 2 more - one of each

edited: Caught two more moonlight and miss clicked a tan ridgewing which I most likely will be keeping

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught everything I wanted for the release, got my first Gold Shimmer, and I'm so close to a gold trophy I can taste it...

This Sunsong finally hatched today. If you want to know why I'm so pleased, it's because its name, OMG A Celestial Gosland Dorkwed, is entirely accurate biggrin.gif The highest number of famous bloodlines I've ever managed to breed into a single dragon without inbreeding, plus it's an (almost) perfect 6-gen even gen too... Edited by dracopenguin

Five hatchies that are important to me all gendered correctly.

Caught a CB Gold =) After weeks of not even seeing any. Also it was my last free egg/hatchling slot and I'm at 21/21 right now, not bad! biggrin.gif

Another one! =D

Caught a fourth Tree dragon, two Black Caps, one Black Tipped and a Tea dragon. Then I mis-clicked!

Wohoo! I was hunting for another Tree egg, which I managed to get and caught my first CB Gold at the same time. *jump*

Diva finally gave a shimmer after weeks of no interest/shimmerfails (it is already at its new home).

Caught a CB Ice during the hourly rush (for Bloodmoons, I suppose tongue.gif) and it sat there for a few minutes. I'm not particularly lucky with catching, so *insert party poppers here*. :3