sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I think the Congrats thread is designed to taunt me. It seems like whenever I click on links, the dragon in question is always fogged and I'm like "Whyyyyy... my curiosity! D8"

tongue.gif

I traded for this earlier today and it just grew up! So pretty!!! *w*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AIoaV

Also edit:

Shimmers always get sick. I'm not sure it's possible for them to hatch without becoming sick.

Caught another CB Crimson... Oops. That makes 22 CBs and 25 total now. Apparently I'm hoarding them subconsciously.

Congrats on the Crimsons. I don't have many myself... Not sure why.

And I've had many shimmers grow up without being sick. o:

Edited by kiyoura

Well, I've doubled my amount of Shimmers and almost doubled my amount of Coppers. I have to say, I'm pleased. biggrin.gif

I have FOUR CB Blusang eggs/hatchies on my scroll right now. :) It's the most I've ever had at one time.

Caught a low time CB Pink in the AP, and misclicked a CB Nebula.

Traded for this *-* and my nebula gendered with the right color without influence =P

I made a neglected dragon! (Unfortunately, it died but it's still a neglected...) laugh.gif

My gold Shimmer gendered correctly. smile.gif I also picked up the last CB Balloon and Black Tea I needed for my scroll goals.

I found a bronze Tinsel hatchling(that grew up in a few hours), Sivler tinsel egg, Royal Blue egg, golden wyvern egg in the shelter and I also figured out that one of my dragons has Thuwed blood and a Lumia Egg I got from the shelter yesterday has a Dorkface mother

Edited by KaylaTheLatias

Bred more babies, planned everything out for my lineage, and unlocked myself. :3

Now if those other dragons wouldn't keep refusing...

Just bred a 2nd gen PB Bloodscale - the first succesful breeding of that pair since the release. So I guess fertility DOES work biggrin.gif