sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A random Black egg I snagged hatched Alt, a Curled one smile.gif.

Trying to work with metallic lineages is interesting either solid silvers, solid golds in lineage or this little baby that has a perfect Gold x Silver lineage cross...so purty

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cxe8o

Trying to work with metallic lineages is interesting either solid silvers, solid golds in lineage or this little baby that has a perfect Gold x Silver lineage cross...so purty

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cxe8o

That is pretty! I'll have to try for one like that too, I like it so much.

Congrats smile.gif

OMG SQUEEEEE Second summon! And only a couple months after the first one. Now to freeze or not to freeze, that is the question...

*jumps up and down*

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I have my first Dino egg! wub.gif Thank you to the person who traded with me! happy.gif

Just caught this hatchie from the AP, and was pleasantly surprised to see such a lovely lineage :3

Just caught my first metallic, CB silver! smile.gif Pray it grows up fine, the family will be a lovely home for him/her!

Finally got my custom title. happy.gif Kept looking for it like an idiot when I hit 2000 posts until someone pointed out you need 2001 post. I didn't feel quite so navigationally challenged after that.

*cuddles it*

Finally got my custom title. happy.gif Kept looking for it like an idiot when I hit 2000 posts until someone pointed out you need 2001 post. I didn't feel quite so navigationally challenged after that.

*cuddles it*

I did this exact same thing xd.png Took me 20 minutes to figure it out tongue.gif

She didn't refuse her new mate and I caught a CB Crimson. Silver produced a shiny egg for the second week in a row.

Copper hatched and a seragamma grew up.

After 10 weeks of no Shimmers from Shine (Dazzling Girl), I finally bred a 2nd gen silver Shimmer x green Copper. :)

After 10 weeks of no Shimmers from Shine (Dazzling Girl), I finally bred a 2nd gen silver Shimmer x green Copper. smile.gif

It's an amazing pairing. Very pretty! cool.gif

Today I caught a CB bloodscale and one of my dragons grew up. Yesterday I bred this. Hopefully it will be the mate of this shimmer.

After 10 weeks of no Shimmers from Shine (Dazzling Girl), I finally bred a 2nd gen silver Shimmer x green Copper. smile.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gif (And I thought Luckiest Catch was being a brat about breeding shinies...)

I caught two more Shimmers on the AP today. smile.gif The silver will be added to my frozen Shimmer collection, and I'm praying the gold genders properly - it didn't have enough time left for me to influence it.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Summoned my 2nd GoN biggrin.gif

Yay, I just got this gorgeous Dorkface! wub.gif