sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Wow stunning! Congratz everyone!

I got 2 NDs biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks smile.gif

Congrats on your NDs

A silver shimmer hatched.

On a whim I bred them - they either give me Blacks but generally no egg or no interest - lookie what they gave me today!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NUhgY

Good luck to my finding a mate!

Congrats. That's very pretty.

Caught a 2nd gen gold in an FFa and bred a second gen silver from speckle throat male.

Congrats! That's really pretty!

Yep! Issue is finding a mate now. xd.png

Yep! Issue is finding a mate now. xd.png

what about doing an inbred checker with a Brown Copper x Turp??

just realized i have over 1000 dragons on my scroll when i saw it moved up to 3 pages happy.gif 1007 to be exact laugh.gif

what about doing an inbred checker with a Brown Copper x Turp??

just realized i have over 1000 dragons on my scroll when i saw it moved up to 3 pages happy.gif 1007 to be exact laugh.gif

...You kinda read my mind. tongue.gif Too bad my Brown Copper can't breed for 2 days. I'll wait patiently, though to make a 100% PB inbred. xd.png

and congrats on the thousand dragons!

Caught a chicken. A gold shimmer and a silver shimmer grew up. A gold shimmer and a hellhorse hatched. Bred another gold shimmer.

Traded for this little cutie, which makes for 8 CB Silvers and 9 CB Golds. Woo. Pretty good for being here not even a year and a half, I think. ^^'

And then there's me...a member for 3 years with 2 CB Silvers who won't breed and 0 CB Golds XD Buut it's probably because I'm always locked with Pillows :P

~

A few more Pillows grew up, bringing the total number of Pillows in my army to 384. And when my current Pillow eggs/hatchies grow up, I'll have 391, bringing me that much closer to 400 (and eventually 500). Yayy :3

(Also, my Gold shimmer is no longer sick, thankfully. Had me a little worried, though. It's always my most valuable eggs that get sick, it seems.)

Edited by glamoursea2

(Also, my Gold shimmer is no longer sick, thankfully. Had me a little worried, though. It's always my most valuable eggs that get sick, it seems.)

Shimmers always get sick. I'm not sure it's possible for them to hatch without becoming sick.

Caught another CB Crimson... Oops. That makes 22 CBs and 25 total now. Apparently I'm hoarding them subconsciously.

The newest member of my Bluna family grew up. I found him in the AP and he's a little messy, but always glad to rescue them smile.gif

Caught another CB Crimson... Oops. That makes 22 CBs and 25 total now. Apparently I'm hoarding them subconsciously.

Up to 38 CB Crimsons and 14 bred. I'm quite conscious about building my Crimson horde! xd.png

NO WAY. THIS EGG DOES NOT EXIST.

Nope! No way! I did NOT just catch a CB Blusang.

I DID NOT. ;u;

It did NOT happen at 7:05 today, and I did NOT seriously squeal at the successful capture message. I DID NOT flip away from the page after having seen the blusang description, flip BACK, and THEN CATCH IT. >o> Nope, no way. That'd be impossible. And this certainly is not my first ever CB Blusang catch. TvT Nope. No way.

/cries to self