sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I got this love dame from the AP

<33

Now all I need is a 6thgen shimmer and tinsel fail so it can be a mate for him/her (Hint hint wink.gif )

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Caught all these CBs from the biomes over the last few days:

A tan ridgewing

A pink

A white

Two nebulas

A hellfire

A lumina

and a pillow

Caught 7 of the new eggs - 2 alpines and 5 of the other

Grabbed 2 new Alp eggs and 1 of the tree eggs, since that was all I had room for. I just really hope they don't become mysteriously rare after the release, because I'll want to grab some more later on.

Edited by glamoursea2

Somehow snagged 6 Tree eggs from tonight's release, as well as one lonely Moonlight egg.

My niece had an ND hatchling all set up to send off to the AP for the people who are hunting there during the release, and about a minute before she sent it off she turned this one! I told her it was premature karma. xd.png

She's on a neglecting hot streak! Must be all the practice from neglecting her chores. dry.giflaugh.gif

My niece had an ND hatchling all set up to send off to the AP for the people who are hunting there during the release, and about a minute before she sent it off she turned this one!  I told her it was premature karma. xd.png

She's on a neglecting hot streak!  Must be all the practice from neglecting her chores.  dry.gif  laugh.gif

Send Peepsy my congrats! <3

I manage to snag 4 of the new green eggs and three of the blues! All locked up cozy until morning! biggrin.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Send Peepsy my congrats!  <3 

I manage to snag 4 of the new green eggs and three of the blues!  All locked up cozy until morning!  biggrin.gif

Congrats to you, too!

And she appreciated the nice thoughts. smile.gif

And, on another happy note, she managed to turn her 2nd experiment of the day! It's the same lineage as the one she accidentally killed last week right after it turned and hatched. This time she restrained her twitchy "KILL" button finger. xd.png

ETA: OMG! I don't know if it's the extra people here for the new eggs, but her 3 final eggs also turned. That means she turned 5 in less than 12 hours. blink.gif

Today she has the Midas touch - except instead of gold, everything turns green and sickly. I told her that she's probably used up all of her dragony luck for the rest of the year. xd.png

Edited by skauble

Caught a leetle biggrin.gif - almost 5 years of DC and I finally caught one biggrin.gif

*dances around happily*

Congrats, herk! biggrin.gif

ETA: OMG!  I don't know if it's the extra people here for the new eggs, but her 3 final eggs also turned.  That means she turned 5 in less than 12 hours.  blink.gif

Today she has the Midas touch - except instead of gold, everything turns green and sickly.  I told her that she's probably used up all of her dragony luck for the rest of the year. xd.png

That's fantastic. laugh.gif Congratulations!

Speaking of Midas touch, four days ago, I caught my first (self-caught) CB gold in the Volcano (second CB gold overall). I couldn't believe my luck! <3 It's the second CB metallic I caught in the cave; the other was a CB silver that grew up on my birthday last year. smile.gif *snuggles both tightly* The gold invaded my dreams right after I caught it, too (it was the last thing I did before going to bed, basically), so I have a story for him to write.

Caught a leetle biggrin.gif - almost 5 years of DC and I finally caught one biggrin.gif

*dances around happily*

Congrats smile.gif

A white stripe and a bloodscale grew up.

Caught a bunch of the new green eggs at midnight and had my profilic CB Gold's Goldern Orb and Charlestown produce yet another 2nd gen purebred Gold egg for me -- their 22nd together. Ah, if only my other CB Gold's followed that trend.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/aaaF3

biggrin.gif