sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A bunch of hatchies gendered right and grew up, and my Neb alted like I wanted it to! Also, I'm going to be unlocked and ready in case there's a release on Sunday. ninja.gif

I caught a CB neb and then picked up a CB electric by accident to reveal an ice that I caught o3o

You're talkin' to the person who hasn't caught a CB trio on her own since their original release. So.

Got a black stripe dragon with a lovely linage a few minutes ago~

Still need to hunt down a blue stripe...

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Even during limited internet time due to exams I have managed to reach 440 Golds.

Heavenly blahs, I finally bred a 2G gold from red nebula for an outstanding trade. x_X ... alas, my trader hasn't been on in awhile, I think, so now I'm like noooo. D:

Congrats on everyone's pretty shimmers! Dayum those silver combos all look delicious. Gotta start trading for some, in general, me thinks. 4 months allowing for settling is long enough, I hope?

Edit: Oh god, my addicted banner disappeared. D: /checks to see if she's saved a copy somewhere..

Edited by Varekis

A bunch of hatchies gendered right and grew up, and my Neb alted like I wanted it to! Also, I'm going to be unlocked and ready in case there's a release on Sunday. ninja.gif

Thanks for reminding me! Hatch pretty ones! Hatch!!

I traded for three CB silvers *squee*

got like another 3 cheeses this week *phew*

Bred a 2nd gen golden wyvern with the code COMME (Come at me? laugh.gif )

Bred one possible mate for Apollo

I got some awesome names:

King Killer

Daenerys Stormborn Targeryen

Tyrion Lannister's "never forget what you are" quote

I got another 4th gen tinsel

I got another 2nd gen gold from maximum occupancy to be hopefully mated with my first..

Lot's of luck this week biggrin.gifwub.gif

A silver shimmer hatched.

Whoah, just snagged a CB thunder. I wasn't even trying to, I just took a peek into the alpine and there it was xd.png

I got a 4G shimmer in a lotto from someone who doesn't do lottos. That's like a double right there! biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Did a few test breedings and, for once, no refusals!

Number 1 on the "top 10 posters" today! :3

And this time, it wasn't down to Forum Games.

I also now have three (currently growing) Shimmers in my possession - thank you to those lovely gifters. You know who you are. <3

edit: And my first Bronze Shimmer bred a Shimmer! <3

Edited by cfmtfm

congrats to you all!!!

To understand my joy I have to explain: I collect dragons as families - so I get a male and a female and I breed them to get a male and female frozen hatch (more hatchies if there are alts/colours/seasonals).

The Stripes came in 2009.

Today, after 4 loooong years of weekly breeding, no interest, no egg, wrong colour, migraine...........all my 5 Stripe-families have all their 10 frozen children.

biggrin.gif

Edited by Becka

I have 1900 creatures on my scroll ~

Oh, the high numbers I would have if I never took breaks in the past 5 years rolleyes.gif

The Stripes came in 2009.

Today, after 4 loooong years of weekly breeding, no interest, no egg, wrong colour, migraine...........all my 5 Stripe-families have all their 10 frozen children.

biggrin.gif

Wow! That sounds like such a massive effort! Congratulations! biggrin.gif

I'm in the top 10 posters!!!! AND I've only posted in forum games once or twice today!!!!