sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just nabbed another CB Gold while hunting for a CB Black for a friend. B) And with an egg slot to spare...

Finally got a moonstone from my sunsong x moonstone pair! The next baby (aka this moonstone) was initially going home with a new owner as part of a trade but my trader very kindly let me keep this baby since I've been trying months for a moonstone from them. Thank you! <3 Hoping my dragons will cooperate so I can send a replacement next week.

Also got an egg from the tinsel I received last week-ish and finally paid back the IOU. One more to go on this baby! \o/

Edited by Varekis

My gold and turp hatched, so I grabbed a flamingo wyvern and an ember from the cave. biggrin.gif

Picked up a CB Vine from the AP and My Bronze/Purple Ned hatched! smile.gif

My internet access came back in time to put my eggs into the ER! I also grabbed some of the dragons I needed to complete my scroll, and while I still have a long way to go the new egg/hatchling limits will speed this process up significantly. happy.gif Grabbed a blue dino, a tan ridgewing, bred a bluna egg for the AP, and overall had a great day.

Picked up a PB vine in the AP... hoping it hatches alt since I only have one (messy one too =p) so far. A whole handful of storm eggs hatched and a 3G turp grew up.

5 turpentines grew up

Finally got a CB shimmer.

EDIT: Also a CB nebbie.

Edited by James1011

Finally got myself a Leetle, and then two minutes later caught myself a CB Thunder, ^^ Hoping for another good run next hourly, ^^

I got a little tree!

Totally would have got a CB ice too, but for some reason the cave lagged and I missed it...

I have 3 CB Nebula hatchies right now. <3 I traded for all of them. If at least 1 is green, I'll be trading the purple ones to my brother.

Caught a CB Stripe from the cave and a CB Black from the AP. O.o

Finally got my Silver Tinsel/Magi!! smile.gif

Turpentine grew up.

Snagged a CB Thunder. smile.gif

Also...this is my 2000th post!

Edited by sheppardkid

*Rages at the many leetle tree catches*

I can't find any! >.>

My CB Spring grew up. :3

made it to my first posting eggy (level 1). Yay me! And my vine, pillow and swallowtail are about to hatch. smile.gif

WEnt to the cave looking for a daydream and found a cb black instead biggrin.gif