sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

And my lovely CB Golds Charlestown (male) and Golden Orb (female obviously) have just produced their sixth 2nd gen purebred gold. I'm so happy because it was owed in trade. They'll be so happy once they find out.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/j9Cer

o_O

Another? I swear you have the most prolific golds ever... XD Don't think a week passes without your lovelies professing their love for each other in the form of eggs. :P

Congrats all on your successes smile.gif

I clicked on a hatchling in the AP that had 3 hrs left. It was a cave born Daydream Dragon. 15 mins later he is an adult! Also, I earned my Bronze Trophy last week when I was in the middle of a move!

I Bred 5 IOU Tinsels that have been Blatantly Ignoring my begging them to produce an egg for a month! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif So happy!

Just caught this stunning 4th gen Gold x Shadow Walker stairstep from the AP. wub.gif I checked the owner's scroll to make sure it wasn't an accidental auto-abandon but nope, legit! I love this pairing so I'm a very happy Lulla right now. biggrin.gif

And my lovely CB Golds Charlestown (male) and Golden Orb (female obviously) have just produced their sixth 2nd gen purebred gold. I'm so happy because it was owed in trade. They'll be so happy once they find out.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/j9Cer

Let me understand... since last september you got 6 golds?? ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Ok, your dragons MUST teach mine how to breed. I had one gold egg out of all my golds in more then a year dry.gif

At least my other dragons cheer me up... this black beauty hatched regular biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5SfRn

Edited by Iside

A black and a seawyrm grew up.

4 turpentines hatched, caught a nice lineaged white egg and two royal blues.

Realized I miscalculated the gender ratios for my first batch of CB storms once they gendered but was able to salvage some of the work by correctly influencing my two eggs upon seeing that. ^^

A pygmy hatched and just waiting on gendering before sending him off to pay an IOU.

My Gold hatched, and my Silvers bred a cute little third gen for me. My Tins co-operated for the eggs I did need, and I was able to gift someone.

Caught an ER vampire hatchie which is now an adult.

W00t~ Getting closer and closer to a mate for this. \o/ *dances*

Oooo that's going to be glorious!

-------------------

-------------------

My personal tombstone tinsel lineage project has slowly crossed into 5th gen territory biggrin.gif

Oooo that's going to be glorious!

-------------------

-------------------

My personal tombstone tinsel lineage project has slowly crossed into 5th gen territory biggrin.gif

8D Yessssssss! *cackles maniacally*

If I can get an even 5th gen PB hellfire for it. D|

And congrats! That is shiny. =o

~

CB red is about to hatch. \o/

Two more turps hatched.