sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yay another pink genders! MALE! 2nd ever one only ever gotten females! And got 7 or 6 pinks 4 or 5 female 2 male!

I am throwing myself a mini party I have officially reached 200 vampires on scroll. *confetti flies in the air*

Many congrats!

... Are you going to keep expanding your army of them? XD

Caught a Ridgewing egg for a friend who's looking for a purple one. Imagine my surprise when I saw a tan egg on the get code page! Friend doesn't like tans, so I get to keep it. Here's hoping it genders female--I don't have a female tan one yet.

Also got some great eggs and hatchies in trades the last two days. It's been a good week on DC for me!

Aww man, im back and what do I find? An egg egg sick and pink egg never hatched. Though both the pink egg and the light blue with a darker blue top egg and both lookin at the world. Next stage for both is hatching. My light blue egg with half dark blue has 2nd crack. So this all makes up for my sick egg. GET WELL SOON!

5 turps and a black grew up.

After a breeding last weekend resulted in a much-needed egg auto-abandoning, the same stubborn dragon produced another shiny that is now on its way to its intended owner, completing my oldest current IOU. /ecstatic cool.gif

Got another magi dragon egg and bred my turp.

A turpentine hatched.

Light blue egg thats also half darkblue reached its 3rd crack. Pink egg and light blue egg with dark blue top both at last stage before hatching. White hatchling waiting for playmates. Other 2 eggs sleeping and not cracking...

Many congrats!

... Are you going to keep expanding your army of them? xd.png

Thank you, yes indeed I am. I'm now aiming for any army of 300 vamps on scroll. smile.gif

Three tangars grew up, others hatched and I bred a white, a turp and got an ember from the cave. biggrin.gif

WOOOOOT!!! Pink and light blue dark blue top will hatch any minet! I just know it! Half light blue and half darkblue egg started peaking out of the egg! And Black egg with green specs started 1st crack! BABY ARMY! ATTACK! LOL

Finally summoned my first GoN after trying for over a year.

Bred five pairs of Hellfires just now - four of them refused. Thank you. [/sarcasm]

Managed to nab a CB Gold that popped up behind an accidental double-click on a Neb. I love mistakes like that. laugh.gif

I hit 2k posts! I've been looking forward to that for a while, but alas I don't know what my 2000th post was. (It was probably one of my multiple trade posts trying to swap away my CB Spitfire. XD)

And my lovely CB Golds Charlestown (male) and Golden Orb (female obviously) have just produced their sixth 2nd gen purebred gold. I'm so happy because it was owed in trade. They'll be so happy once they find out.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/j9Cer

Caught a black hatchie and a seawyrm hatchie.