sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Ok, so after messing up. Lol.

2 eggs keep going on Sick, Not, Sick, Not, Sick, Not, Sick, Not. So im dealing with them while meanwhile. An egg may hatch any minet now into a dragon I do NOT have. biggrin.gif Other 2 show no signs of hatching or sicness for now. Lax

OH NO! Egg sick, fog action now...

Edited by AveryCF

Two daydreams and an ember hatched, bred two turp eggs and a gold biggrin.gif

Someone amazing gifted me a 3rd gen bronze x terrae from roreng, and an IOU came in from a 3rd gen Hypnotizing x purple neb!

Neotropical grew up.

edit: Caught a turpentine

Edited by rubyshoes

CB Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been hunting all weekend for this! laugh.gif *flails*

Edited by s0r0k4

My Silver and her Red mate gendered perfectly. Can't wait to see the babies! Though, with my breeding luck, that may be a very, very long time. ;_;

Waiting on this baby to gender so I can stop worrying. XD I've only had one influence fail before, but I still get all nervous on important dragons, like metals and Tinsels. Fingers are crossed! He and this pretty girl will go together perfectly.

My biggest success of today, though, is by far trading with Amestris A for a 2G Tinselfail from ARMY x Green. :3 I love Tinselfails so much and I already have a 2G mate for the little guy. <3

SUCH a great day for me at the Cave!

Oh, and I also completed my metal and trio spreadsheets, as well as set up my little "cavelog" (a personal website for my DC things). Just a few finishing touches and they'll be ready to be added to my signature. :3

Edited by Chanilove

Caught 10 Blunas smile.gif

Caught 10 Blunas

Wow--that's awesome!

A Vamp gendered female for me and I managed to breed a Gold, which I haven't done in a long time.

Misclicked on a CB Black! Gotta love it! biggrin.gif

Nebula grew up, turp hatched and I caught another turpentine.

So happy, my white egg hatched while I was gone for 5 and a half hours! While my 2 eggs who oringanaly showed no signs of hatching or sickness have now started cracking! I hope my 2 sick eggs had a good fog sleep, because now that they are healed (For now, hoping stay healed) I hope they also start cracking! laugh.gif

Only just realized with 1 hatching I go an egg spot that opened up. So time for some egg hunting. Maybe ill get the lastest one with luck?

As I hunt for eggs I see my pink egg has cracked more. laugh.gif

Edited by AveryCF

Saw 2 I didnt have, didnt click fast enough. :/ Must...Try....Again... O_O

Just got glomped. Got a black stripe.

*does a jig* FOREVER HAPPINESS.

Started new lineage, Mazdak Darastrix is the male for it, hoping my daydream genders female.

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

Aww man, just saw and missed a new egg of the stinky dragon. I still want it though, likly will be a bit before I see it again. Slow reflexs. Still, I shall keep refreshing the page, in hope of getting 1 of the likly 5 I dont have.

YES! A NEW egg! Im gessing it is a Swallowtail Dragon because its other parent's egg type I KNOW wouldnt fit it. Hoping a raise it to hatch and reach adult hood and not a yoky death. Nor a life so little that it was barly a taste. Hopes up.

Edited by AveryCF

Caught another CB Turp (I dont need so I will gift it) smile.gif

3 Blunas grew up! smile.gif

Edited by majors

My next target is aimed for a Royal Blue Dragon egg. And after that hoping a Golden Wyvern egg. They SO awsome, but sadly might be a bit. Pink egg cracking more, Light blue with darker blue top has first crack.

Due to my demands, I know that 1 of my eggs I already have a kind of and it has not cracked. I hope somone takes good care of it as I shall replace it back inside the cave, in search of an egg type I DO NOT have. (Sorry egg, find a good home)

After a while of Searching I found this cool looking egg. It does not have a linage though so I have no clue what kind it is but im sure its not 1 I have... (If you know what kind it is, please tell me. Lol)

After spending half an hour, the new egg is a dragon breed called Spotted Greenwings... Cool cool. Hoping all goes well in hatching. smile.gif Also the light blue egg with darker blue top has reached 2nd crack, YAY!

Sweet, pink has reached 3rd crack.

Followed by the Light blue with darker blue top. It now has it's 3rd crack.

Pink egg's taking first look at the world! Come little one! Dont be shy! laugh.gif

Edited by AveryCF

My 2nd gen Silver Tinsel finally gave me an egg so I could fulfill my part of a trade, it was totally worth the wait, the person will be so happy when they see the message containing the egg. laugh.gif

My 2nd gen Turpentine should hatch soon as well.

Edited by vythalax

@ Chanilove: Many pretties - congrats! Still need to find a 2G tinsel kin for my recent white. x)

Some hatchies gendered and my 2G turps (excluding one) grew up. c:

Grabbed two CB turpentines to even out my male/female ratio, which is swayed, as per usual >_>

Pink egg more open to the world, my white baby hatchling (Not yet named, I wait till gender kicks in and maybe adult hood to understand dragon type better) will soon have a playmate! Meanwhile, lightblue egg with darker blue top still has 3 cracks, close to peaking, still likes it's safty in the egg.

Anyways, its 3:36am where I am and I should get some sleep. Hoping pink egg will be playing with my white hatchling when I wake up later on from a good rest. And maybe find light blue egg with darker blue top spying on the 2. Hoping for those results. Happy raising all, ill be back soon. smile.gif

Edited by AveryCF

I am throwing myself a mini party I have officially reached 200 vampires on scroll. *confetti flies in the air*