sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

user posted image

Yay! Just did four experiments, and three of the four turned. Finally getting my mojo back with experiments, maybe I can beat my score of 5 in a row... *crosses fingers*

Ugh. I want your scroll. >.> xd.png

Congratz all!

My blue Dino has matured. smile.gif

My CB gold finally laid gold! I've been trying for a year to get her to lay successfully with her longtime mate Dink, but she always laid mint.

Today I tried something different, and I almost want to cry- it's such a beautiful pairing!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7ofJb

Appropriate in name and everything!

Also finally got a CB Magma after some clever trading.

Crazy alt ratios are over so now starting on my Marmalade Skies lineage project! biggrin.gif

Caught a royal blue. <:

ETA:

Wow, unintentional reverse psychology (when I least care about getting an egg) has a habit of really working on my scroll. Just bred my magma and red neb, assuming they weren't going to produce an egg but they gave me a magma. :D All I need now is another CB red neb and then I can try breed "him" a mate. ^^

Edited by Varekis

A spitfire and two water horses hatched.

Edited by rubyshoes

My gifts have all hatched and was also Glomped a 2nd gen Gold Wyvern hatchie today by SilverX7Studios (thank you!!) Was able to breed a 2nd gen Silver, and traded it for a Silver from Silver x HeartSeeker. And last night, when I had a couple of minutes, I caught a CB Harvest hatchie off of the AP. Caught a CB Silver yesterday, a CB Gold today, and I just caught another CB Silver *giggles wildly*

Edited by CDM

@ CDM: Congrats. :3

I rarely ever catch low time eggs in the AP but I just caught two messy pebbles @ 4D3h. I thought they were the same egg being tossed back into the AP when I clicked both. xP

Congrats everyone! Caught a Split hatchie and 2 CB Moonstones off the AP.

Got so disgusted at my super-stubborn gold tinsel throwing another fail-egg that I had one of my vamps bite & turn it. It even stayed. laugh.gif