The Congrats Thread, V5

Good News: I was gifted a CB silver

1 CB pink hatchling

1 cb red

1 2nd pb pink

1 2nd gen alt black hatchling

1 2nd gen moonstone hatchling

Bad news I am now at glompage war with CDM, Stelly and Thundersky86

Woo hoo! Just caught another future Glomping gift. Very excited, but now I have to decide which deserving person (and there are many) gets this one, lol....

Just managed to catch a CB Red Dorsal. Which is GREAT, I've been wanting a CB red to start a breeding project. xd.png

I caught 5 hatchlings in the Abandoned Egg area yesterday. A couple were rare, got gifted an Alt Black, found an Alt black Hatchling and I just got a golden egg I don't know if its a Gold Tinsel or what but I don't care its mine smile.gif I am waiting for my eggs and hatchlings to grow up so I can hunt for a leetle tree and for a few others on my wish list. What really makes this special for me is I am legally blind and have mobility issues biggrin.gif

Thank you so much for identifying the Gold Tinsel for me! I really appreciate it!

I was so excited about my exciting news I forgot to congratulate everyone else. I am so sorry about that and didn't mean to leave it out ><

Edited by LyricShadowcrow

CDM, thanks again for the pretty! <3

Also an influenced gift ended up gendering on my scroll because I forgot to log into my scroll but it gendered properly. =P

ETA: @above: I had a look at your scroll - it's a gold tinsel. :)

Edited by Varekis

Got this tinsel fail from a trade. c:

Edited by Aquaelie

Whoever dropped that CB red egg in the AP - thank you!! biggrin.gif

Also, bred 2 more moonstone eggs for my lineage.

My golden egg hatched female!!! yay^^! Now i got a couple of golds and can start a breeding spree laugh.gif ... if they are in the mood, of course... sleep.gif

I've managed to collect quite a few CB nebula dragons, and have been working on starting several PB lines. I decided that I wanted to get a 2nd gen of ever color from every pair. Two pairs had 3 children each on my scroll, and I just bred an egg from each of those pairs. Of course I influenced the right way, but there's still only a 50/50 chance I get the one I want. They BOTH turned the right color! smile.gif

Pink, ochre and spring grew up and two water horse eggs hatched.

Yesyesyes! I love my nebula pair, they have given me both alts, first green then red, one right after the other <3 They knew I wanted that red one I swear I love them to pieces ;v;

A black stripe, 3 neotropicals and 2 water walkers grew up. Caught an ER vamp egg which is now a hatchie.

Eggs hatched and I've bred two more blacks and got another from the AP. Also got a couple of eggs from the AP to bite, but only one took. I have another egg hatching in an hour, hopefully I'll get another vamp when it does... biggrin.gif

After a long, rough morning at the dentist, I caught a CB silver! Saw "beautiful glow" and couldn't believe I snagged it! *faints*

I just hatched a curled alt! smile.gif Maybe the ratios have shifted!

Also caught a gold egg off the AP. smile.gif Thanks to whoever dropped it!