sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats to everyone! happy.gif

Caught a CB Black, CB Neb, a Paper and converted two Vamps. All-in-all, a good night! smile.gif

Zomg. I just caught a CB Thunder. Even after hesitating as my brain tried to decide if it was an Electric or a Thunder. ... I think I'm in shock.

Edited by garnetrising

I am in shock that I caught a another cb pink this time from the forest and the first one was from the desert

after a few hours of desperatly clicking and cussing i managed to get my cb glory egg yesterday. (even tho i was on my phone at the time) Yay!

I just hatched a curled alt! smile.gif Maybe the ratios have shifted!

Also caught a gold egg off the AP. smile.gif Thanks to whoever dropped it!

Congrats! Or maybe you have a special rare one. o: I remember like a month or so back someone had a curled alt in the trades... it was like the only curled alt I had seen since the influx of alts. x)

My silver Tinsel gendered correctly! I'm pleased because I think I forgot to influence it and it was a trade. smile.gif

Bred 3 lovely tinsels!

Dragon horse and a nilia grew up and a water horse hatched.

my canopy family just grew up smile.gif

Eletric, neotropical and water walker grew up and I grabbed a few more water horse eggs.

user posted image

Yay! Just did four experiments, and three of the four turned. Finally getting my mojo back with experiments, maybe I can beat my score of 5 in a row... *crosses fingers*

Whoa, congrats on that one! My rares are consistently unappreciative of the mates I pair them with.