sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught an ER white that was an egg on the Get Code page & a hatchie when I viewed its page on my scroll.

After waiting for almost two whole days to even just see one, I was able to catch two CB Springs within an hour! One will be on it's way to it's new home once off of cool-down, and the other (on cool-down as well) will also be Glomped, after I decide who will be my next victim Glompee.

Edited by CDM

I bred my very first Silver egg a couple of days ago, and today I caught a CB Black in the AP. Thank you so much to whoever dropped it!

Finally managed to breed my 21 birthday tinsels and have sent them off to the lovely people who are going to hatch them for me biggrin.gif

Congrats everyone on your accomplishments smile.gif Way to go all!!

I recently got gifted a Silver Tinsel, Bronze Tinsel and a Cheese Dragon. I gifted a CB Ice and Gold Tinsel to my fiance to help him out. Then I turned around and got a Leetle Tree!! I am so excited and wanted to share! Thank you to anyone that reads this.

After like, literally over 7 months of having no tinsels on my scroll (apart from brief holding periods for IOUs), I have two little darling hatchies growing. One has been a long awaited IOU and the other was a gift. Almost forgotten how adorable baby tinsels are. :3

Silver grew up... I shall work on thinking up of a description for her. :D

Two water horses and a spitfire grew up.

A magi grew up and I got on the thuwed list.

Got on the Thuwed list! biggrin.gif That'll be my second 2nd gen.

Also finally bred my second Metal in two days. Funny that it only works when I DON'T use Fertility.

My Vine just turned out alt~ I wasn't sure, I had to have my friend check, as I have a hard time distinguishing between the normal and alt shades.

I'm quite happy~! Not only is it my first alt Vine, despite how long I've been a member, but it's an even 3rd gen x3 Now if I can just find or breed it an alt mate sometime in the future..

Alt<3

Edited by Delillah

Had some bad luck lately with missing a Silver and a Gold yesterday (with only 5 people in the biome xd.png) and now my Vamp killing instead of converting a lil' Ember misclick. But then I just saw a Gold in the Desert. Then I blinked a few times and stared at it before saying, duh! Gold!--and clicked anyway, thinking I was way too slow. But somehow, I managed to snag it. Happy dance!! smile.gif

2 out of my 4 vampires were successful in converting my eggies. Yay~

Also, my CB nebula grew up. biggrin.gif

Came back online just a few minutes ago, and ended up catching four of the new eggs xd.png Now I'm almost pretty much egg-locked.

edit: Couldn't help myself, lol. Caught another one, since I will un-lock by noon-ish tomorrow anyway.

Edited by CDM

Caught an awesome lineage Gold Wyvern and 6 new eggs smile.gifsmile.gif

Current eggu batch- three Turps, one Silver Tinsel, one Gold Wyvern and one Red Stripe.

Ruins is a happy Ruins. laugh.gif