sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

He grew up <3

Been working on him since September. biggrin.gif

I'm not usually a fan of deadlines, but that one is great! You must have put a lot of work into it. Congrats on him growing up. biggrin.gif

I had three successful vampire transformations today. smile.gif Also had a CB black and a red dorsal hatch.

I stabbed my messy silver in tha face.

It's not usually something to be happy about, but he's been resisting for a while, and I really needed to prune the lineage. :L

Electric and water walker hatched.

All of my gifts have grown up, my Swallowtail with the naughty profession has now gendered (female,) and I caught a great egg. Didn't have much luck breeding my Metallics today, BUT they did breed a pretty little 3rd gen Gold for me, that is on it's way to it's new home.

Caught another CB Stripe Egg (finally it's been a long time since my last one). biggrin.gif

I stabbed my messy silver in tha face.

It's not usually something to be happy about, but he's been resisting for a while, and I really needed to prune the lineage. :L

This made me lol.

I was gifted a CB Gold by a dear friend ;_____; Thank you so much, you know who you are ^____^

Bred quite a few eggs. Some went to the AP while others were for my listers. smile.gif Also managed to get an egg out of one of my Tinsels that I needed for an IOU.

I just received a Gold (you heard right, a GOLD) from a random Glomper...

Just...UFRUEIFIXNOENCEWBVIRBI.

Pardon me while I clean up my brains.

CDM = WIN.

Grats to the gold receivers above me!

I just hit a mint mine! 6 lovely CB volcanic mints in a row, in two minutes. Yay! That last slot got filled with a random volcanic white, lol.

Edited by AlternateMew

finally got my 2nd GoN egg! ;D!

my first one was almost exactly one year ago~

Edited by ParticleSoup

Summoned my first GoN earlier today, and as if that wasn't enough I just caught my first CB Silver. smile.gif

To top it off the Magikarp finally decided to appear.

Edited by tnoelemaK

Golden wyvern and water dragon grew up.

Just caught a CB Spring who will go to it's new owner soon, and I was glomped a gorgeous Thunder x Pillow eggie by QAndais wub.gif My Nebs also behaved for me, and produced two, 2nd gens for a returning DCer.Also caught a CB Gold and a CB Silver yesterday!

My newest Vamp "usuck" (xd.png) hatched yesterday and should grow up tomorrow. Hasn't gendered yet though. edit: Just gendered female smile.gif

Edited by CDM