sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught a low-time CB Pygmy on the AP. ^^

Edited by Saloiq

My Dorkface finally grew up, allowing me to get a bronze trophy!

Edited by Zephyrgirl

Oh, wow! You don't know just how much I've been longing to get a CB nebula, but today I finally managed to grab one! blink.gif *faints*

Spitfire hatched and I picked up an insta.. cubate... hatchable egg (what's that term you guys use again for eggs you pick up that ER once you incubate them? xP). Managed to fill my last slot with a 4th new egg. ^^

Congrats everyone!

I got two Turpentine eggs. I eventually want two CB breeding pairs of Turpentines smile.gif I found a Red Dino egg in the AP today as well, what a find!! I am also one dragon away from getting a Bronze Trophy which isn't bad since I have been playing only for 20 days or so smile.gif

Yesterday, I caught 12 turpentines ending up with gifting 4 and trading 2 of them. Every time I was unlocked I grabbed new ones xd.png

Just realized I am 2 Golds away from having 100 biggrin.gif

Off to school now but super trading later tonight for sure biggrin.gif

Edited by defrog

Success! I was waiting for so long to get another CB pillow to breed with her and I'm so glad they liked eachother.

A white grew up.

edit: Silver hatched, caught a turpentine egg and a dorsal grew up.

Edited by rubyshoes

I caught a CB gold as well, and entirely by accident--I just grabbed the first thing that popped up in the desert's 5-min drop, expecting another turp, and bam! biggrin.gif

Today must be a good day for 'em! biggrin.gif

Caught my 2 Turpentine eggies, along with a Cheese and a much needed CB Nebula happy.gif Influenced all of them (except the Cheese of course xd.png) and I hope the Nebula turns Green ^^;

Successfully traded for a second Turpentine egg, so now my first Turpentine won't be lonely!

For the first time in a very, very, very long time, I managed to breed a gold egg.

*only* 4 to go...

I also managed to get a third turpentine. Now I'm really hoping that I get both sexes out of the 3, as my pink females won't be able to influence for a few more days.

Reached 100 Gold Metallics today biggrin.gif The hoard goes on still though. Edited by defrog