sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After being a bit down about my epic metallic fails recently I was just gifted a CB Silver Egg. Yay!!!! biggrin.gif

I just caught a CB Gold!! (my 2nd CB metal catch ever) biggrin.gif My boyfriend is going to LOVE receiving this shiny happy.gif

CB Magi hatched, caught a CB Thunder and a Turpentine.

Also, bred all my tinsels, some successfully breeding eggs for the AP.

Best of all, I successfully bred an EG silver egg to the AP! Glad someone will be happy with that silver eggie. :3

I caught an awesome tinsel on the AP! smile.gif

Got gifted with a CB Silver!

Edited by Muile

Amazingly caught a paper egg within all the turpentineness in the desert. blink.gif

But then I refreshed over a leetle tree. sleep.gif

Just crossed 3 more breeds off my scroll completion list. happy.gif Flamingo, Night Glory and Whiptail. It's a slow process, but I'm getting there!

Silver Trophy! Finally! So many thanks to the awesome person who traded me two CB 4day hatchies for my Vampire! I am really grateful! biggrin.gif

And also congratz to all the happy and lucky persons here, especially Muile, what a great gift to get! I hope the shiny will give you many eggs!

Edited by Shroomlet

6 turpentines hatched and I caught 6 more.

2 waterhorses and a blue stripe grew up and I caught another turpentine.

Three of my Turpentine dragons hatched, and I managed to grab another so now I have four pairs. biggrin.gif

My four Turpentines hatched and I just grabbed 4 more. smile.gif I think I'm sufficiently set now.

Woo! And crossed another 2 off my scroll completion list. happy.gif Regular Pygmy and Swallowtail. smile.gif Thanks to those I traded with!

Casually snatched a CB Magma egg from the Volcano biggrin.gif

Makes up for my lack-of-CB-Gold-depression-mode.

Congrats everyone! I caught a CB Gold Wyvern.

Edit: And a CB Pink!

Edited by Amberfly

I just finished a description for one of my dragons. The last time I wrote a description was back in 2008. I actually don't think there's been much change in my writing skill or style, at least when it comes to dragon descriptions. XD

One of my turps gendered! And I was finally able to breed my silver/storm tinsel smile.gif