sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught some new eggs, a friend gave me a lovely Tinsel, my niece got an egg she's been waiting excitedly for, and - most importantly - she dropped her computer again and it still works. xd.png

Grabbed 5 of the new eggs and a cheese, silver and pink hatched.

Traded for a beautiful 3rd gen Silver Tinsel x Shadow Walker, and grabbed one of the new smelly eggs in a five min drop. biggrin.gif

Thunder hatched and I caught another of the new eggs.

Grabbed three new eggs, and influenced and incubated two out of three. biggrin.gif

Pity I felt the need to to test the earthquake BSA last night... lol.

Oh well. That egg slot should free up soon.

Edited by kleptomaniac

Snagged 4 of the new eggs. biggrin.gif I'm going to wait until TJ's grow up to see whether or not I want a few more.

Caught another three, now I have three gendered and incubated pairs! biggrin.gif

Managed to catch 2 of the new eggs, CB nonetheless, and I didn't need to hijack a different computer!

DUDE! I just got a shallow water dragon from the egg pile and didn't even know it! I've wanted one ever since I saw it the first time! I just thought the egg looked pretty so I stole it from the pile, then I went to dragon cave wiki and saw it was a shallow water dragon!

I'M SO EXCITED!! xd.png

Congrats to all! happy.gif

A Neb for a personal breeding project 'alted' for me. smile.gif

Edited by fainewebbe

Holy smokes, managed to surprise myself by catching 3 eggs (odd number! D:) in the last five minute drop. smile.gif How very unbecoming of me... not going to complain though. x)

Debating whether or not to drop some of my other eggs to catch a couple more because once the initial influx dies, I'll probably struggle to get anymore (*stares pitifully at her golden wyverns*). Dilemma, dilemma. Nah, I'll test my patience and wait for my current eggs to hatch. ninja.gif

My CB Gold's first egg hatched today! Hopefully the influence will stick and I'll have a girl Gold!