sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I actually caught a CB Stripe yesterday. Maybe I'm not so bad at hunting after all? blink.gif

Now all I need to do is catch me a CB Metal xd.png.

My Thunder and alt Black grew up overnight and other eggies hatched. Time to have fun breeding and in the cave! biggrin.gif

Caught two more Harvests in the cave and got two more vamps (not with the harvests!) biggrin.gif

I got a CB Thunder today from the desert!! I didn't think I was going to get it since it took me a while to register what I was looking at but somehow I did <3

I nicest egg I've plucked from the cave prior to this has been a pink, so I'm super happy right now =D

Pretty much since I started playing DC, all I've wanted is a leetle tree. Just now I was roaming through the biodomes and finally settled in the forest. I was repeating the "Oh my" mantra in my head to help me focus, but it's 3 am here and it took me several refreshes to realize that the words in my head were also on the screen in front of me. Lucky for me, every else in the forest must have either had a leetle tree already or just didn't want one, for now it is mine! wub.gif

Bred a gold egg and traded it for a couple of eggs for myself as well as a purple dino destined for a special home once it overcomes its soft shell. =)

I think I have a habit of undervaluing my trade offers, though, on reflection. XD Oh well, I've been trying to find a purple dino for like 3 days now and I'm just glad I can finally stop. :P

ETA:

... That fail moment when I belatedly realize that I misbred one of my nebulae so plan on killing it (because it just had to not exist :u) and when I do, the hatchie escapes. I can't bring myself to 'kill' it a second time though. :s

Kind of a congrats because well, I managed to avoid the dead shell I was dreading. :P

Oooh, now it has a "This hatchling was forced out of its egg prematurely." message on the view page. Shame it'll disappear once s/he grows up - not like I'll have another hatchie like this again.

Edited by Varekis

Grabbed a Yellow Dino, White and Vine in the Biomes just now. Missed a CB Gold though.

My two 2G black eggs both hatched alt, just as I wanted. smile.gif

Kinda old news, but my Silvers gave me another egg~

Successfully influenced it male, too. :D

I don't want to say exactly what my congrats moment is. But know this, one of my goals in this game is finally being realized. smile.gif

Just got two Stunning tinsels. smile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by majors

Pretty much since I started playing DC, all I've wanted is a leetle tree. Just now I was roaming through the biodomes and finally settled in the forest. I was repeating the "Oh my" mantra in my head to help me focus, but it's 3 am here and it took me several refreshes to realize that the words in my head were also on the screen in front of me. Lucky for me, every else in the forest must have either had a leetle tree already or just didn't want one, for now it is mine! wub.gif

Yay! Congrats! I just got my leetle tree as well. I thought I'd never be able to get one and then the description popped up. I'm usually pretty slow at grabbing stuff, but I guess I got lucky on it because the next page I went to had the codes on it! biggrin.gif

An extremely nice person glomped me with a CB ice to continue this lineage. biggrin.gif

Thankyou, again! wub.gif

Congratz to all~!

Grabbed THREE dinos almost in a row in the cave blink.gif I almost fell off my chair!!

Plus FINALLY one of them is a purple too. I have plenty of the other colours but was still chasing a purple. So wooo!

All 18 hatchies on my page gendered the way I wanted them to without influence! Yay smile.gifsmile.gif

Caught two ER eggs which are now hatchies and a spring hatched.

bred a silver from my silver PB x silver deadline pair!

I wish I had another PB to breed him to, but this works almost as well I guess...

xd.png

Finally bred my 2nd alt Vine and it's a boy ^o^

I've had a girl from my other couple for a while and after so many tries she's finally getting a mate ^^ *happy*