sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred a 2nd gen Ice from Ice x Blusang as a mate to my other 2nd gen Ice wub.gif Also managed to breed another couple eggs for my Lurker lineage. The eggs needed are slowly being whittled down!

Gold egg hatched and I bred myself a Silver Tinsel for the third week in a row tongue.gif.

Just missed a CB Silver in the Coast (congrats to whoever snagged it) but was able to grab a Blusang underneath it. smile.gif Been awhile since I got a CB.

Congratz all!

My magis grew up and I bred another one for my lineage project. smile.gifsmile.gif

I have collected 2013 dragons! smile.gif

Finally caught up all the naming from my lag issues last year. Some are still name holders, rather than their permanent name, but ALL my adults have names now! biggrin.gif

And edited because of a grammar-fail! rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Woot, after two weeks, I finally got the last of the 4th gens I needed for my Lurker lineage! Then only need to breed them together (one pairing has already given me a 5th gen I need,) and then the 5th gens, onto the 6th gens, and the one version of my lineage will be complete!

Thanks to an amazing gift from an equally amazing user my Gold metallic count now stands at 229.

Two days left till the 1 year anniversary since I began actively collecting Golds.